Guys - Do you enjoy watching yourself cum?

Most of the time I use a toy to masturbate and so don't actually see myself cum but sometimes I like to witness the moment of ejaculation. Which do you prefer?

As a rule, I never look at my instrument.

if I was male I would spend all day looking at mine and playing with it

1 Like

Don't know really, never thought about this - but when you cum, that is your climax, so hard to be turned on.

Heard of women having multiple orgasms, but not sure it works for men? Interesting.

theMightyBum wrote:

You know, I have never actually tried watching it....

Maybe I'll give that a try tonight ;-)

and report back here later please :)

Yes sometimes.

I like to watch myself ejaculate if I'm doing it on Mrs D ;)

1 Like

I enjoy looking at it, and I do enjoy watching myself cum, whether alone or with the missus. Seeing semen is definitely a turn on for me.

I always do unless using my fleshlight. I find that it turns me on too.

im not a dude , but i DO LOVE to watch a guy cum . i find it really really satisfying !

1 Like

lovetowank wrote:

Most of the time I use a toy to masturbate and so don't actually see myself cum but sometimes I like to witness the moment of ejaculation. Which do you prefer?

I used to use a tranparent toy (or is it translucent - anyway "see through") and it always struck me as strange looking when I came inside it, (assuming I had my eyes open at the time that is!).

Missus is pretty "straight-laced" so tit-wank, cum showers, etc are not on the menu, although she does a great BaHJ! :D In which case the norm is that - ahem - it's inside someone else. ;)

Doesn't strike me as "dirty" to see myself "go", so yes I'm okay with it.

Yes definitely - though enjoyed it more when I seemed to be able to "shoot" on a regular basis (probably when i was younger) - orgasms were more powerful etc... but I do get disappointed if the pleasureable peak is poor and it just runs out... sorry for graphical description. Always quite funny to think you've wiped up all the mess then find some cum in a place you didn't expect.... (though not as bad as the scene in "There's something about Mary")

Can anyone else cum and carry on masturbating? My wife did this for me a few weeks ago and it's never happened before. usually I'm hypersentive to any stimulation after cumming but for whatever reason I went through that sensitive barrier, my erection fully returned and she carried on - ok I didn't cum again but unusually it didn't spell the end of that moment of passion and I returned the pleasure for her too

Yep I love to see myself cum, and watch it spray over the OH.

In response to Quietlee, when I was younger (not much but it seems soo long ago now) if the OH wanked me after cumming inside of her, I would stay hard and able to continue fucking her , occassionally I would cum again but that could be after quite a long time, was always surprised when it happened , (staying hard that is).

Doesn't happen now as older and can be a bit of a one shot wonder till a decent length of recovery time.

Absolutely - I love watching my cum spurting out of my hard cock. Whether alone and spraying all over my chest and stomach or with my OH and pumping all over her - it's a massive turn on to watch myself ejaculating.

1 Like

DazzlingDeviant wrote:

if I was male I would spend all day looking at mine and playing with it

I am - and I do !

Would be nicer if I had someone else who wanted to look at it and play with it tho'

My guy loves watching as he shoots it over me, whether its over my back or over my tits. It's especially sexy when we both watch it in the mirrors, really heightens the orgasm for both of us.

1 Like

I think its a bigger turn on to watch myself on video.

It normally makes me very horny.

To be honest I had never thought about it before but now I realise I always seem to watch myself without realising it !... my eyes seem to naturally look in that direction when im at the point of no return

For the most part I do tend to watch myself cum if I'm using my hand. Obviously if it's different if I use a toy. As for finding it sexy, I'll be honest it really does nothing for me. I have never found it exciting to see my seamen, but not am I turned off by it. The only rel emotion I have is ... " well, now that's over I can get on with my day!"

Randy101 wrote:

I think its a bigger turn on to watch myself on video.

It normally makes me very horny.

I concurr. I love recording myself and watching it again.