had a problem

I'm so happy that live chat is back, i just spoke to someone called Siobhan from LH who was very helpful to me as id had a problem with a sex toy that i had bought and ive never had to send anything back to anyone. LH are sending me out a new dildo and gave me some advice on another sex toy. LH are so helpful :D Im glad i picked this site for getting my sex toys from :D

Why would you dare even think about going anywhere else there just fab

i opened about 5 live chat helps in the space of an hour, think i got on their nerves haha :L i take my hat off to Siobhan and kate for last night!

I have been somewhere else and had a very big problem with them, i wouldnt dream of going anywhere else now though (:

Thank you so much for your comments, its really apprecaited and no you didn't get our nerves! Live chat is a great way to help our customers, we love using it too.

I agree the live chat function is amazing.Great for asking questions,seeking reassurance.I have been using LH for quite a few years now and would never even consider going anywhere else for our toys.

Their service has been exceptional everytime I have used it.

Love LH!

tattooed lotus wrote:

I agree the live chat function is amazing.Great for asking questions,seeking reassurance.I have been using LH for quite a few years now and would never even consider going anywhere else for our toys.

Their service has been exceptional everytime I have used it.

Love LH!

Lovehoney - Siobhan wrote:

Thank you so much for your comments, its really apprecaited and no you didn't get our nerves! Live chat is a great way to help our customers, we love using it too.

I'm glad i didnt, im useless with technology aswel, the OH was laughing at me.

I used one other site before i found LH, im glad i found them, theyve been amazing so far, and my bank balance is starting to suffer haha :P

livvie wrote:

I'm glad i didnt, im useless with technology aswel, the OH was laughing at me.

I used one other site before i found LH, im glad i found them, theyve been amazing so far, and my bank balance is starting to suffer haha :P

LOL I have been placing a substantial order monthly on payday for ages.My SO now expects a LH delivery a few days after payday.