Customer Service

Top notch customer service from LH.

Had a problem with a remote Egg, wouldnt work even with new batteries. Spoke to online Help and explained what was wrong with it. The lady very kindly sent us out a free of charge replacement.

Thank you very much Lovehoney

Totally agree they very generous .they just want us to be happy

Fabulous - I'm so glad we could rectify the problem!

Thanks for your feedback, and I hope you enjoy your new egg!

We enjoyed the new egg very much and we're planning on taking it away with us

They really are fantastic! I was on live chat yesterday asking about returning a glass dildo i couldnt get on with and i was pretty much freaking out and couldnt stop saying sorry i felt awful. But they were ok with it and helped me out :) YAY lovehoney :)

Had a great interaction with them today as well. Makes LH worth the wait as a US customer!

Customer service here is by far the best for any website that does the same kinda stuff. They really do think about their customers happiness! another reason why I won't go anywhere else!

drurysl02 wrote:

Customer service here is by far the best for any website that does the same kinda stuff. They really do think about their customers happiness! another reason why I won't go anywhere else!

+1 Love the fact that on live chat you get to talk to someone who clearly knows what they are talking about and who cares !!