Hair you do not want to remove

I've searched a few of the threads and most of them are about people wanted to remove hair, so I'm sorry if a similar topic has already been made.

I realised today that there is a patch of hair on my legs that I just don't feel comfortable removing, whether that's waxing or shaving. The hair is completely see through and people have never noticed it even when I've asked them to check for any missed patches after shaving or waxing. This area I'm very self conicious even though people claim not to visually notice it. When toached it's soft but also not really noticable. I'm always wondering if I should shave it or wax it but I don't want it to turn dark and thick like my lower legs. Should I just get rid of it and then spend the rest of my life waxing or shaving it.

Basically does anyone else have an area of hair which you wouldn't want to get rid of for any reason?

I'm quite fond of the hair on my head, personally...

But seriously, I have very dark hair, which drives me mental and I'm very self-conscious about. I think the only bit of me I've never removed any hair from is my face, but only because, like you, I don't want it to grow back darker.

Yes, apart from hair I dont want my pubic hair removed, because I have extremely sensitive skin, even my legs can suffer for long hours after even shaving with irritation. I cannot see myself removing pubic hair. I think my skin would be irritated for days and days, likely a week afterwards. Scissors to the job better.

Laveila I completely understand about hair removal rashes, I have exstremely sensative skin and it took me years to find razors and creams that my body got along with. I tend to wax with warm (not hot) natural waxes which also seems to work. But a lot of razors and common waxes just send me into a rash. I wish my skin wasn't as sensative, latex, bubble bath, oils, all washing up liquids even the specially designed ones and natural ones, I just can't use; my skin blisters, scabbs and scars. Just wish I could use the normal razors etc as they are cheaper, even baby bubble bath seems to be over prices (which I have to use and still often get a reaction from).

And cheer_up, yes I'm unlikely to remove the hair from my head too, lol.

I hate hair and shave it all (except my head!). I used to suffer in sensitive regions from shaving irritation however I brought some Miracle Oil (I think it was called!) from LH and it really is a miracle! No irration bums or itching since!

I shave my lower legs however all the hair on my thighs are very fine blonde hair thats soft. I dont wait skirts or shorts so theres no need.

I don't shave or wax my arm hair either, again they are fine blone and soft.

I do shave my legs, underarms, pubic area and I tweezer my eyebrows.

I too don't shave my arms and never have. I think I found it odd when I was 15 and my friend got a razor out of her bag just to shave her arms and even her toes.... oh I also do not shave my toes.

Never tweezered my eyebrows, though friends have said that they are very neat and don't need it... though I've never understoof what they mean by neat as some of them barely have eyebrows.... makes me wonder if they are into bank robery (that's a very poor joke as it's harder to identify people when they have no eyebrows).

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I too don't shave my arms and never have. I think I found it odd when I was 15 and my friend got a razor out of her bag just to shave her arms and even her toes.... oh I also do not shave my toes.

Never tweezered my eyebrows, though friends have said that they are very neat and don't need it... though I've never understoof what they mean by neat as some of them barely have eyebrows.... makes me wonder if they are into bank robery (that's a very poor joke as it's harder to identify people when they have no eyebrows).

I don't have to tweezer too much. Never shaved my toes lol.

I don't get why some people tweezer their eyebrows really thin, it just looks like they have slipped with a razor!

Curse you all and your fine blonde hairs! -Shakes fist-

cheer_up wrote:

External Media

Lol. Do you not have fine blonde hair on your arms or thighs?

Nymphomaniac: I dont usually suffer rash on legs, but I can from time to time. I found some products which work great, but even a bikini area can be still extreme pain, I think I suffered rash there for over a week, so I dont think shaving my pubic hair is a good idea (I dare to say pretty bad actually). Took me a while to get over comments from some guys I met over the years they would never touch unshaved girl, because it is not hygienic etc. So I know how you feel about it. I think I would be in far more trouble without taking Zyrtec daily, as it seems to help me, or I would be suffering without any razor touching my skin at all.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

External Media

Nope, all my hairs are dark and noticeable. Always have been. I'm kind of like a sasquatch, only less sexy External Media

cheer_up wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

External Media

Nope, all my hairs are dark and noticeable. Always have been. I'm kind of like a sasquatch, only less sexy External Media

External Media Thats a shame, but honestly don't worry. I would love to have such a slim stomach!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

External Media

External Media Thats a shame, but honestly don't worry. I would love to have such a slim stomach!

Definitely second this! I'd kill to have a slim stomach like that!

Aww, thank you ladies But it only looks that way because I'm lying down. I'm very very untoned, haha. I'm sure you two are both total foxes.

Ahaha totally not..but maybe when I give up chocolate and join the gym in June and go three times a week. Eh..or that might never happen haha

I don't shave my arms, torso or my head, but the rest is removed. Ah, if you could have neck down alopecia...

GingerConcubine wrote:

Ah, if you could have neck down alopecia...

Minchin fan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeZMIgheZro

Adx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'd be happy with no hair at all. Ever. Not even on my head. Too much friggin' hassel!

Hehe. Thinking about cutting my hair short. and colouring it from my natural bright red to brown. I think I will cause several heart attacks. Not sure I would have the courage to get rid of my hair completely on my head though

Alicia D'amore wrote:

GingerConcubine wrote:

Ah, if you could have neck down alopecia...

Minchin fan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeZMIgheZro

Adx

Definitely, how I love that man. Shame Lovehoney doesn't sell Hungry Hungry Hippos...