hand jobs

I've found guys like it when you squeeze, not too tight of course but if you're worried you'd be squeezing too tight just ask if what you're doing is alright, is what I do.

I usually tend to start giving my OH a handjob before or after he has played with me, sometimes we'll play with each other a while but not too often.

Also to try and stop him cuming so quickly during oral sex I'll stop to give him a handjob whilst we talk dirty to each other.

If you're not sure, just ask him if what you're doing is nice and even ask if he's thinking about anything, as it could soon turn to dirty talk too.

gingerbiscuit87 wrote:

I find the best way to do it without being cack handed is to have him lying down and straddle him just below his member so in a sense its in the same position for you as it usually is for him, plus adds an extra element for him as he has no control over the situation :)

I agree gingerbiscuit, a lil lube would help too but the main thing is to be sexy about it.

There's nothing worse than that 'bored, fed up, can't be bothered' attitude/expression, do it like you're enjoying it too.

Orrrr, don't just use your hand :)

thanks everyone, tried bit of it all he he, and he seemed to like it ! result!

My advice is a bit obvious FS: ask him what he likes and then try to come up with a few ideas of your own to differentiate a little. When you've cracked it, you'll be a wrist action heroine.

I just wish my OH had done so when she first gave me a HJ. Assuming I had similar proclivities to her ex, she got to it in an unrestrained fashion and ruptured my frenulum. We drove for half-an-hour to the next casualty instead of the one five minutes away, just so I wouldn't have to face my colleagues in such a bloody predicament.

Mr Socks wrote:

My advice is a bit obvious FS: ask him what he likes and then try to come up with a few ideas of your own to differentiate a little. When you've cracked it, you'll be a wrist action heroine.

I just wish my OH had done so when she first gave me a HJ. Assuming I had similar proclivities to her ex, she got to it in an unrestrained fashion and ruptured my frenulum. We drove for half-an-hour to the next casualty instead of the one five minutes away, just so I wouldn't have to face my colleagues in such a bloody predicament.

ouch ouch ouch and ouch!!!!!!!!!

I agree with above, hand-jobs are really erotic and intimate. There is no manual, everyone is different. A bit like oral sex I suppose - and it works both ways. I remember a very early experience with a young lady when I was feeling around her private bits and she told me: 'you are really good with you fingers'. I didn't have a clue what i was doing??!

Also I tend to find that what works differs from day to day, just as you may find when your chap is playing with you. The good thing is it should stimulate imagination, experimentation and further discovery rather than locking into the same standard routine, which will likely only lead to greater frustration, dejection and ultimately culling of repertoir.