Hands free masturbator

Hi everyone I am looking to buy a hands free masturbator I have looked at some but they seem small I want a life size one but not too expensive does anyone have best ideas or toys they have used that te good

Possibly the best way to this on the cheap would be to get a suction cup that you could affix to a wall or desk.

Try the apollo alpha, it's pretty good. I think the lifelike ones are all pretty pricey

The only cheap lifesize toys I can think about are inflatable dolls. They often aren't very good quality at the cheaper end. Otherwise I would have to suggest saving up for a good quality one.

Thanks for for the reply I've seen the small real feel one I don't want full size doll just the pussy and ass part would be fine as long as I could put it in the bed or table

I've got one of the lovehoney male masturbator and I place it between 2 pillows and just thrust away, I guess that classes as hands free

william1987 wrote:

I've got one of the lovehoney male masturbator and I place it between 2 pillows and just thrust away, I guess that classes as hands free

I do the same with my fleshlight

You could get a Fleshlight and the suction cup adapter.

probably prop up a fleshlight with pillows or you could get a suction cup holder for it

I`ve got the mighty mouth masterbator with suction cup or hand held not had it long will write a review later but only 4-75 inch internal