Male masturbator

Hi all , was thinking about buying the blow motion , male masturbator, read reviews and they vary , I’m roughly 10 Inches whe fully erect so would this be worth purchasing, thanks

2 Likes

I don’t think many on this forum would be able to offer you an opinion based on personal experience.
I can offer you my opinion based on my experience of a Fleshlight and 6.5in if that’d help? ahhaha

2 Likes

Got a flashlight, want something thats got power does the work for ya , missus has trouble getting her hand round the flesh light , cheers :+1:

If you got a 10 inch - maybe get 2 for that size cock

Lmfao that made me spit out my tea hahaha give or take half inch , lol no joke , dontwana buy one and have to send it back lol , I’ve posted a few pics on here lol

If it’s open at both ends then definitely worth the try!

1 Like

Cheers mate went with the blowmotion , :+1:

Great choice!

Yea it’s not bad , very tight fit , it does grip yer dick tight in a certain setting they really need to make it bigger lol

There might be some similar bigger options in other brands that Lovehoney sells :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Was on sale , with another item so thought fuck it I’ll buy it lol

Bargain!!! :smile:

1 Like

Definitely 70 quid in its on , then again jur been looking in love honey, and they do a copy for 40 quid exactly the same different colour, dunno how I missed it lol