Happiness

What makes you happy? I will start it off. All I want is to be accepted by a partner for who I am and not feel like I have to be someone they want me to be. Also a person I can talk to without feeling like I will upset them not just about sex but things in general.

Being appreciated in general. I'm a sucker for a thank you. Also when Mr John does something thoughtful just because - could be just getting a bar of chocolate I like. He definitely gets plenty in return.

Quite a few things. Kindness, appreciation (as Mrs.John), stable employment, good health, pleasant family environment.

Knight1119 wrote:

Quite a few things. Kindness, appreciation (as Mrs.John), stable employment, good health, pleasant family environment.

That sums it up so well. All the best x

Thanks Mrs.John. All the best to x

The little things: the nearest and dearest, pets, a good book, a good film, that piece of music that releases a dopamine rush in your system and gives you goosebumps, a good night’s sleep, a nice cup of tea in the morning. Laughing as well, you just can’t beat it.

I try not to think about ‘what makes me happy?’ in a bigger, broader sense, because I feel like have spent a lot of wasted time in my life trying to achieve things that I thought would bring me happiness, only to find that they didn’t, so I try not to view happiness as something to be pursued now.....et voila, much happier (I think)!

I couldn’t agree more G that’s so well put .....as always 😊

Suspender man wrote:

I couldn’t agree more G that’s so well put .....as always 😊

Same here! +1 💚

Well said G

For me is having good (ish) health and having a loving fiancè in my life so I know even if i've had the worst day ever I now there is someone there by my side

When my husband comes home from work, he kisses me and touches me up a little. That makes me happy. I am constantly amazed that (a) we happened and (b) that he still wants me.

That's lovely to hear kinkyMira![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sleeping throughout the night always makes for a good day, waking upto my hubs, the 'I love yous' throughout the day, our dogs, the smell of freshly made coffee first thing, laughter, cuddles, seeing the beautiful frosty mornings and feeling that fresh air![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Setting myself goals and achieving them.