Something positive

Just because I'm in a good place , the Sun is shining , and Spring is edging closer , I thought I'd try a nice positive thread . I'm asking , what is it about the poopiste sex that you like the most . I'm not talking sexual , I'm just talking everyday stuff . For me what I like about women the most is , their caring , organising side . I remember being taken ill at work a few months ago and one paticular woman , suddenly became very "motherly" , and insisted on driving me home , and making sure my wife was there when I got there . She also insisted that I was not to return to work till I was better . Who was I to argue Over to you people :-)

I like that men are easy to read and not overly-complicated. Pair that up with good communication and problem-solving skills and you've got the perfect partner. It's not as easy as it sounds, though. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

It's snowing here... Love that men are easier going...don't hold grudges...say it as it is...easy to read...easy to please...don't complicate...(as Smultron says)...I find them easier to get on with than women...and also smell amazing and have wonderful bodies 🤫

Guys just seem easier to deal with .. normally .. there is always and exception .. Most just get on with things ... And they are quite easy to read and deal with

Guys just seem easier to deal with .. normally .. there is always and exception .. Most just get on with things ... And they are quite easy to read and deal with

I like how most women are not obsessed with sport and i can have an intelligent conversation with them!

Same here, we are never going on Pointless because sport (and pop music) would humiliate us. Plus cars, once I’ve decided what to buy all further interest disappears. There’s a brilliant and cheap garage a couple of streets away who can show interest in it after that. :yawning_face:

@Serpentwand wow, i’d forget about that post! Mind you i still stand by it! After 25 years working with men who only talk about sport, it’s so refreshing to work with mainly women, such a varied conversation range! As for Pointless, i’d be shit hot on music and a dullard at sport! :wink: I agree about cars, i buy one, look after it, and that’s it! My last car i had for 15 years and it was pristine when i sold it. If i keep my new one as long, i’ll be 70! :scream:

1 Like