Happy Devotees and Aniversarees

We have another Devotee. :partying_face::balloon::champagne:

Congratulations @HanoiRocks :slightly_smiling_face::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

And a few more now too: :partying_face::tada::balloon:

Congratulations to @DanceswithPenguins @Blonde_Bunny and @Bella_1 :1st_place_medal::champagne:

5 Likes

Shows how much attention you pay to my posts, I have had that for ages :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Just joking with you fella :wink:

1 Like

My tardiness has perhaps revealed my own lack of recent devotedness. I get there in the end though. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary! :partying_face::balloon::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Anyone else just get their anniversary badge… again! :rofl:

Happy 2 year anniversary to some of us and the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yup, took me a little by surprise :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Time to get that party started, last year’s was a riot
:grin:

3 Likes

Yep! Is this the 2 year anniversary of new and not so improved forum?

2 Likes

Sort of. :slightly_smiling_face: The 29th July is the date we all have as our join date in our profiles if we existed prior to the swopover to the new swish forum. The Anniversary badge has a little bit of a delay on it, which I think is why we’re only receiving it now. The ‘Grand Re-Opening’ for everyone was actually a few days later on the 3rd August I think?

Took me a minute to dig out, but perhaps we can continue from where we left off…? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me too. Happy anniversary

3 Likes

Do you really think the forum didn’t improve? I love the new forum and it’s features, not to mention a search function that works :rofl:.

…The shopping site not so much, a lot of stuff got worse there!

3 Likes

Keeping up the belatedness of these… we also have a new Devotee to :tada:

Congratulations @KentCouple1990 :slightly_smiling_face::champagne:

4 Likes

There are certain aspects that are a pain! The need to have posts bumped if you post more than a few consecutive ones. That you can’t post a band like ELP or ELO in the games without stating “band”
The loss of being able to see your own or another persons reviews linked to your profile. On the whole it’s ok though!

1 Like

The need for breakers, yep, I get it - I obviously run into that a lot on the UK deals thread, it is a bit annoying. The acronyms I’ve not had an issue with but I can see the problem in the games threads though do also get why that’s a rule to stop text talk in conversation.

The review linking however, oh, huge, huge annoyance of mine but nothing to do with the forum. That is because when the shopping site switched over it removed the ability to link to individual reviews hence the loss of all our reviews in one place, the review of the month competition and the ability to see all new reviews posted in one place. Definitely my biggest annoyance with the new shopping site but can’t be blamed on the forum.

Apologies for me taking us off topic @Ian_Chimp :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Yes, just got my 2 year anniversary. Love the forum.

3 Likes

Yep, received my Anniversary Badge over the weekend too. But I have been on here a lot longer.
The change over “reset” my join date…but no big deal for me.

Happy Anniversary all :partying_face: :tada: :dancing_women:

3 Likes

Yay i got my happy anniversary badge to. :tada::tada:

3 Likes

I just got my anniversary badge and realized this past week I forgot to log in one day :sob: so it will be at least 360 days until I can get a devotee badge :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Another long overdue celebratory roundup…

But congratulations to the latest batch of LovehoneyForum Devotees… :partying_face: :balloon:

@Mrs_Newbie_to_Toys
@Moveover
@JoCat
@Oldman

6 Likes