New! Anniversary Feature

We know you want to do more with relationships on LoveHoney, and the first teeny tiny part of this is that we've given you the option to add your anniversary to your profile. You can add yours in your profile here.

Why would you want to add your anniversary? Well, we could send you a reminder (I forget which is my 'official' anniversary!), our congratulations and, who knows what else in the future!

Ooh, I like!

Me and the OH have our anniversary on Tuesday, might we be the first to see what happens?

Ive put mine up!! its dec so not long now! xxx

I've added mine too - I'm not sure who will see it apart from LoveHoney though! x

Aww that's so sweet! I approve.

Ecksvie wrote:

Ooh, I like!

Me and the OH have our anniversary on Tuesday, might we be the first to see what happens?

Ummm um um um.... *shuffles feet*.

That may be a work in progress!

mines added!Actually its tomorrow!

I have added mine but as it was last wednesday then we have a while to wait now xxx

Is that your info Alice?

Congrats on the (relatively) recent marriage! *Party poppers and streamers!*

I'll have to check when mine is with my oh... I know that's bad...

Btw, loving all the new features coming in. Bug thumbs up to Alice and the LH team. Good job x

WandA wrote:

Is that your info Alice?

Why yes it is - it was a very emotional time! Marked 6 months just the other weekend External Media

Glad you like the tinkering so far, I know I'll be holding my breath for some of the slightly larger changes - everyone hates change (especially on a forum, in my experience).

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

WandA wrote:

Is that your info Alice?

Why yes it is - it was a very emotional time! Marked 6 months just the other weekend External Media

Glad you like the tinkering so far, I know I'll be holding my breath for some of the slightly larger changes - everyone hates change (especially on a forum, in my experience).

Aw! I hope it was a good 6 moth anniversary (I know you celebrated it!)!

Tinkering seems good, I hope I like the rest.External Media

Congratulations on the wedding Alice!!

Great new feature too!

Adx

Aww even sweeter! So should we blame Mr. Alice for the permanently chirpy attitude?
Congratulations lovely. x

Aww sounds fab! Can't wait to find out what this is all about!!

Congratulations Alice!!

WandA what is the traditional pressie for a 6 moth anniversary?

x

masterandslave wrote:

Congratulations Alice!!

x

A candle/lightbulb? Or spelling lessons...

masterandslave wrote:

Congratulations Alice!!

x

A candle/lightbulb? Or spelling lessons...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Do we have to be married for the annerversary? External Media

I just put in the anniversary of when we first got together as we're not married yet. Everyone keeps asking me if there are any wedding bells yet, it's quite annoying, especially as I don't know what to say!

updated mine.... we haven't been 3 months yet - 3 months on tuesday so be precise.

xGHx