Badge achievements!

Am I the only one who gets really excited when achieving a new forum badge?! :smile:

I’ve just got my regular members badge at long last and it feels soooo blissful!! :sweat_smile: I feel like a school kid who’s just been given a well done sticker off the teacher lol - happy days!

21 Likes

I don’t get excited by it but it is a nice feeling when you achieve things.

1 Like

I love it too though I’m not sure what badge I’m aiming for next as don’t really understand them all.

4 Likes

As Were relatively new on here the badges are great and not to difficult to get at first :joy: I do get a warm fuzzy feeling when it pings up and let’s you know you have a new one :grin::partying_face:

You are now an official Regular Guy @AJSTAR. :star:

1 Like

@Fantasy69 @FortySomethingWife

Found a post with all the badges here:

And this one:
https://lovehoneyforum.com/badges

4 Likes

And this for trust levels :smiley:

2 Likes

On still hoping for a ‘you can now post pics’ badge … but didn’t even know how I qualify xx

R xx

3 Likes

You have to be a member for a certain amount of days and visits if memory serves me right. Think it might be 30 days, but not sure.

Hi @Rachel_sometimes to post photos you have to be Trust Level 2 - member. It’s not at all difficult, all the info is in the Trust Level topic @Mr_Kink1 posted a link to.

Trust Level 2 is:

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

ETA You have 1 day left to go, you’ve definitely completed everything else. Member badge and photo posting rights should pop tomorrow :+1:t2:

Hit on badges and there’s a list

Congrats :partying_face:

I think ??? I might have them all?

2 Likes

Still missing at least four I’m afraid @FortySomethingWife … though they’re extremely hard to get! I certainly don’t have them either… Good Reply, Great Reply, Good Topic and Great Topic are still on your to get list.
Oh and Devotee, that one’s not hard just takes rather a while :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha thanks for telling me , it’s not something I’d even know how to get to be fair . I just enjoy the forum x

2 Likes

And Ducking Amazing too, I think. :slight_smile: (this one is much easier)

Me too, definitely the best way :blush:

Didn’t check Ducking Amazing as pointed out by @Ian_Chimp , for some reason I just assumed you would have that one. Definitely worth getting for the fun of the game and the title :rofl: and as stated, much easier to get. I recommend that one!

2 Likes

I got the duck but didn’t get the badge !

You need to follow the instructions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AJSTAR it is nice to get a new badge though i haven’t had one for ages (must try harder!) I got some very quickly to start with but there’s definitely been a bit of a badge drought this end…