Lovehoney anniversary

My wedding anniversary is one day away from Lovehoney's big day and I have been with my OH since a few months before Lovehoney started. Our relationship has grown with Lovehoney and we were among the first customers.
It is odd to think that we have hardly known each other before Lovehoney! That is probably why we have stayed so happy together!

AsYouWish! wrote:

My wedding anniversary is one day away from Lovehoney's big day and I have been with my OH since a few months before Lovehoney started. Our relationship has grown with Lovehoney and we were among the first customers.
It is odd to think that we have hardly known each other before Lovehoney! That is probably why we have stayed so happy together!

So How long have you been married ?

Anyway Congratulations for the big day.

We just celebrated our 22nd anniversary on Friday gone ie 13th April. It doesnt have a theme for the traditional but copper for Modern ,wuppydo!

Its nice to see couples keeping together and keeping it going in the era of a throw away society and easy divorce .

Congratulations and I agree that it has been nice to see Lovehoney grow to what they are now, we are celebrating our 10th anniversary soon and if it wasn’t for Lovehoney we wouldn’t be the crazy bedroom bunnies we are today 😂🙌🏻

Wow, congrats to all of you :D Hope your anniversaries are/were amazing :)

Grats you 2 X

Congratulations AYW and Mysteron. And Lovehoney, of course!

I wish all happiness and success for the future.

Happy wedding anniversary

Congratulations Asyouwish! 

You are a valued member, customer and tester and we look forward to celebrating many more years with you.

Have you got any plans for your anniversary? 

Congratulations to you both :)

Thanks everyone. I wasn't expecting congratulations really but was just musing on the fact that our relationship has grown with Lovehoney.

We will probably do something to wear out the children, get them into bed early and then have a nice meal together and exchange gifts. Then we will think how to spend our Lovehoney reward!