Happy Fathers Day

To all those Dads out there that may not be getting the recognition they would like.

Great idea Noon.

Happy fathers day to all the wonderful dads on here and to all the single mums who do the job of two. x

posted my dad's card yesterday along with a little stag cameo.

taking him and mum out for a meal when i get home. Either the carvery or the all you can eat chineese. Dad's hard to buy for and i know he'll enjoy a meal

Fantastic idea for a thread Noon.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!

Happy Fathers Day to all the OA Dads on here!

SG

SG - Long time no see, hope you're ok hun *booby hugs* Hope the family and your Mum are doing well?

Happy Fathers Day to the Dad's, RIP to mine x

Happy fathers day to my mum, who has done everything.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

SG - Long time no see, hope you're ok hun *booby hugs* Hope the family and your Mum are doing well?

Happy Fathers Day to the Dad's, RIP to mine x

Hiya lovely! Thankyou

Yes they're all okay mate. Still looking after Mum with my sister which is really hard going at times, we're both exhausted. She's a bloody fighter I'll give her that! I'm going over there soon as she's just around the corner from me. After I've opened the cards/pressies from kids. Alledgedly they've got me a state of the art coffee perculator! Ooer! (my lads words) so it's probably some sort of joke knowing those two swines!

Keep well MTC and I hope the love life is going well

*Big squeeze* SG x

Aww SG, glad she's doing OK altho sounds like its knackering for you *hugs* Hope the kids aren't winding you up and have got you a snazzy new coffe maker, bet you'd love that :) You deserve a nice family day.

I'm ok, love life tho, what is one of those? ;)

Have a good Dad's day x

Hi guys, I'm spending fathers day at my brother in laws, but still got a card with hand prints in it :-)
My mobile has been playing up though so I've been without web or email till now!

Noon wrote:

To all those Dads out there that may not be getting the recognition they would like.

Ditto

W

happy fathers day to all the OA daads!

SG you *are* the OA dad! Happy Father's day lovely! Hope you've had a fab day, did you and the OH get down to the African Oye today or yesterday?

Happy Father's day to all the other dads too! Hope you're all relaxing!

I posted my dad's card last weekend and it's still not arrived :/ not happy!

Adx

happy fathers day to all you dads, wish mine was still around, miss him a lot

I had already sent a bunch of little gifts to my OH, who's a father. He's amazing. Sent a Moonpig card with his and his daughter's pic on. She filled it in too. =]

Hope all the other dads had a great father's day.