happy mothers day

Happy mothers days to all you wonderful mums and mums to be and sending my love to all that have a mum who has passed away 💖💝 x

Aw same to you too xxx

Happy Mothers Day all ✌

Happy Mother's day! Both a sad and happy to for me today. X

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Same here Lollopop, I have two things that make me sad on Mother's day, but I try and focus on the happy bit most of all, which is fairly easy because he's 3 and doesn't things quietly, lol. I hope your bump is giving you lots of Mother's Day nudges ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes ladyS bump is having a liveky kick about lol but then again this little one doesn't stop moving :) x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Same here. Pleased your bump is active, lollipop.

Happy Mother's Day to all x

It's been a very happy and sad day for me. My little man said "Mummy" for the very first time and my daughter made me a gorgeous card which made me cry with happiness. But it's also the first Mother's Day without my mum which is sad.

Hope all the mums and mums to be have a perfect day xx

GlamRockChick wrote:

It's been a very happy and sad day for me. My little man said "Mummy" for the very first time and my daughter made me a gorgeous card which made me cry with happiness. But it's also the first Mother's Day without my mum which is sad.

Hope all the mums and mums to be have a perfect day xx

What an appropriate day for his first "Mummy"

I remember when mine were that age. My son moved out last weekend and has clearly been too busy to even pick up the phone!

Happy Mother's Day

It's a mixed feeling kind of day to me. I'm happy because I still have my mum and love her to bits. Love to spoil her but it also reminds me of the baby I should have with me. They are playing with the angels though unfortunately. :(

It's a strange day for me.

Sexkitten86

I just wanted to let you know your not alone hun and I know exactly how you're feeling. I lose my little baby boy due to a miscarriage nearly a year ago now, but it feels like yesterday.

Stay strong babes big hugs. Xx

Thank you sine <3 xx

I'm sorry to hear any of you going through pain on this special day and I feel your pain I lost my mum at a very young age and days like this make the pain that little harder but I've had a friend who showed me this video and it is beautiful hope you all find comfort in it like I did youtube - what does it look like in heaven-listen to dancing in the sky lyrics by dani & Lizzy

sorry it wouldn't let me link the page its a beautiful song for anyone who has lost someone x

Sorry to hear of your losses too.

Life is so cruel at times.

Thanks for your support and sending hugs to you all too x