just a reminder

As the title says.. just so you dont get in big trouble

ITS MOTHERS DAY NEXT SUNDAY!

treat your mums and ladys :)

All done. :) just need to pick her up a card.

Ive ordered flowers to arrive fri/sat along with a card aLso brought a mug and ccandle :) oh and reminded me bf to get something for his mum x

All sorted, I'm taking mine out for lunch tomorrow seeing I won't see her on the day plus I got her a card from her new dog saying 'thank you for beiong my new mummy' plus I'm taking her to Aberdeen in May.

All sorted thank you.......thanks to my sis

Make the most of your mums I am rather jealous of you all but I will be having a cuddle day popcorn chocs and films with my 3 little monsters x

MissNoir wrote:

All sorted, I'm taking mine out for lunch tomorrow seeing I won't see her on the day plus I got her a card from her new dog saying 'thank you for beiong my new mummy' plus I'm taking her to Aberdeen in May.

You got one lucky mumma!! Xx

At first I was like: oh man so glad I opened this thread, nearly forgot it! But then I realized that where I live we celebrate Mother's Day in May and not in March :p

That being said I just wanted to add that it is great you posted this Sassykitten!

Flowers ordered to take to the cemetary

Not looking forward to this one. It will be a year to the day since my mother died.

Just as long as there's a similar reminder about Father's Day; from my experience, hardly anyone seems to give a toss about that, nor does it seem culturally as relevant which, as a single dad to three kids, irks me, to say the least.

sinenomine wrote:

capricorn13 wrote:

Not looking forward to this one. It will be a year to the day since my mother died.

It'll be a poignant day for you, Capricorn. I hope, though, your sadness will be alleviated by many happy memories of the good times you shared with each other. xx

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, we have many happy memories to look back on but some regrets too. I guess that's true for all relationships.

magicnumber69 wrote:

Just as long as there's a similar reminder about Father's Day; from my experience, hardly anyone seems to give a toss about that, nor does it seem culturally as relevant which, as a single dad to three kids, irks me, to say the least.

me and my kids make more of a big deal for fathers day then mothers day I love to spoil hubby as he takes care of us every other day of the year x

capricorn13 wrote:

I no how your feeling I find mothers day really hard but I try and think of all the good memories and hide out with my babies x

This should say " BLOKES just a reminder lol "

My thoughts to you both kinky and capricorn, not an easy day when you've lost your mum, when the adverts are already everywhere, painful and sad :(

sassykitten;) wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

You got one lucky mumma!! Xx

Haha I'm certainly the lucky one having her as my mum, nothing I can do can show her how much I appreciate what she's done for me ^_^ xx

aw dammit...

I hope everyone can have a day of fond memories, eiher remembering old or making new

x

Prezzie sorted for my Mum, just a card to buy tomorrow.

I know my 2 daughters will have got something lovely from each of them and it makes me feel bad. I wish they wouldn't spend their money on me - one is at uni and the other just starting out on her own and neither have money to spare. Have tried explaining that just a card would be more than enough but it falls on deaf ears.