Happy national Orgasm Day!

Oh... it's today... I almost missed it. Must go call my gf.

Just celebrated :P

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Just celebrated :P

Me too :D

me too today!! :)

Just celebrated again :D

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Just celebrated again :D

Love this!

:P

None for me... yet! *goes to wake the Sir*

The ironic thingis...I posted this, and have not had an orgasm today, nor does it look like I will be :(

Think my course tutor will accept my reasoning for handing my assignment in late if I say 'sorry...it was national orgasm day and I felt a moral obligation to support it?' hehe

Celebrated by playing with a new dildo for the first time, nothing better than the first time with a new toy

jenkat Theres still time for a quickie, Orgasm day only 'comes' once a year!

haha PinkPolkaDot :P
I didn't get an orgasm from the other half, but he got one from me ;)

Thouroughly annoyed! Decided to put my orgasming aside to do my work (well behaved Jen doesnt appear very often, so was rather proud of myself!!) Spent hours doing it, got 3/4 of the way through...and realised I didnt actually need to do it!!!

So Im off to bed for a play, and for tonight, I will be working to a different time zone ;)

Planning to celebrate now!

Haha get to it Jen!! You're in the USA just for tonight ;)

Woooo! I might yee-haa when I do it then just to be patriotic!!!

vboooya no eoprorgasm for me today hapopy merry fucing chrismtaw

i managed to get a wee play in before midnight......well it had to be done right?

Tried and failed...again...

Celebrated last night although my wife had an orgasm, I didnt !! Oh the shame, actually thinking about it I havent orgasmed the last 4 times we've had sex WTF !

I may have to pretend its yesterday cant miss out on national orgasm day no no no :-)