hahahaha i'm having (almost) the best evening ever!

Well first off, i've had an awful day, but tonight so makes up for it!

Sadly my sex toy i ordered is in the post office, but its almost within my reach!!!! And on the subject of sex toys, i'm being sent a free product to roadtest so i'm well excited! should be here in time for me to go over to the OHs on wednesday, or at the latest, friday! The OH sounds a tad nervous though hahaha hes so not getting a vanilla evening!

anyway, log into facebook and my 16 year old cousin who flits between boyfriends like a butterfly on lsd has just gotten engaged! my theory is, she became legal a month ago, in about 2 months shes gonna announce her eggo is preggo! so they've to tie the knot (if you knew my cousins family you'd get how hilarious this is) me and my mum are in hysterics.....but hey you never know, might work out, and if it does i'll be very happy for her lol i'm not a bitch really!

not to mention i had fajitas for tea yumyum.

Only thing that could make this evening better would be if i was round my boyfriends house and getting some nookie!

What would make your evening perfect?

Someone to cuddle or knowing I don't have to get up for work in the morning. Unfortunately neither is on the cards but Cardiff are winning in the football so the evening isn't all bad ;)

getting back to my boyf as we were mid-sesh :'( im reli fustrated now lol

that my OH is off work tomorrow and we get an extra day together (she lives 150 miles away!)

Wenchpie - what did you get sent to roadtest? :)

Well i am hoping the next two days will be perfect my OH is taking me up to london and we are spending a night in a hotel seeing a show, shopping and having a dayout somewhere i cannot wait actually i better go pack some toys : )

..my old mucker (never-quite-girlfriend) coming over from France and throwing herself at my mercy for all eternity and us making up for all that lost time with loads of naughty LH fun with each and every sensual part of the male and female body.

For a long time, very long time.

Not going to happen, but it WOULD make my evening.

I hope that when the oh gets in from uni and hears how much i want the squeal toy from on here and his reply will be "hey that sounds great, let me buy that for you!" . Its a bit of a long shot since were students with not an aweful lot of money, but its worth a shot!

chels18 wrote:

that my OH is off work tomorrow and we get an extra day together (she lives 150 miles away!)

Wenchpie - what did you get sent to roadtest? :)

i got sent 3 edible massage candles, they arrived today so i'm gonna try out one of the flavours tomorrow, i'm gonna have to try out all 3 flavours before i can review it properly though....

ohhh exciting. I had the grape one - it was horrid and managed to make me feel moody and very unsexy lol...