Happy national Orgasm Day!

Wishing you a very happy and plentiful orgasm day! I know I shall be celebrating it ;) xXx

I had no idea, I will have to do my bit

Yes...its only fair Randy!! I mean you wouldn't want to let the nation down now would you?! ;)

Is it an Olympic event? Do we have a chance of a medal?

As far as I know its not an Olympic even yet! I am in carhoots with Seb Coe to see if we can squeeze it in....preferably somewhere between the mens gymnastics and womens volleyball ;)

Happy National Orgasm Day! So far I have had two, aren't I lucky? Didn't get any medals though :'(

I'm celebrating by ordering a Lelo Mia Vibrator - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 Numbers and Alice helped me decide!

my partner and i will definetaly be celebrating tonight

jenkat wrote:

As far as I know its not an Olympic even yet! I am in carhoots with Seb Coe to see if we can squeeze it in....preferably somewhere between the mens gymnastics and womens volleyball ;)

weight lifting must be in with a chance, was there ever a more risque event than the "clean and jerk"

It's my birthday AND national orgasm day? Looks like I have double the reason to celebrate ;)

Should you go for Gold or come last?

didnt know, but me and the oh will be celebrating

Hurrah!

Happy National Orgasm Day to one and all.

oooh i didnt know either, oh well must make sure i join in with this when i finish work

double post sorry, excitement lol

Yay! Just text the OH to make sure he knows

i will be contributing to this event of course

Thanks for sharing this info with us Jen. I think they'll be a lot of happy smiling faces by the time today is through :P I shall be contributing later this evening. Just a shame I have no-one to share it with.

YAY for National Orgasm Day! Fingers crossed my new toy will arrive so I can celebrate in style!

Just text my OH just so she knows !!

wow! now why isn't this in the papers!

I shall have to let the OH know, his mates are coming round for coffee later, but it gives me a great excusse to kick them out!

One down loads to go!

Ax