Happy National Threesome Day!

Hi all,

Thought I’d wish everyone a very Happy Threesome Day!

Have fun, I will…:blush::+1:

7 Likes

I laughed when I saw this today earlier :smirk:

Damn I’ve got no plans tonight :sob::rofl:

3 Likes

Every day seems to be connected these days. Its a nice idea, but who/where do these days start from. Its a great idea for the threesome day but how many people know about it.

2 Likes

We need at least one other person to be more aware of this :joy::wink:

3 Likes

My fav on this day is me, my husband and my clit vibrator - just perfect. :boom:

7 Likes

If only I had prior warning :rofl: xx

3 Likes

Well I had no idea this was a thing :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I had no idea that this was a thing but cool

2 Likes

shall have to put it in the calendar and work on hubby ready for next year :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You not done it yet babe

1 Like

Just had Laura up for our threesome this year. Vicki was having to work. Is tomorrow National Foursome Day?! :joy:

2 Likes

Mm sounds great do you have some fun and would love a foursome x

2 Likes

hubby has, not me…yet…

1 Like

This is only the second year it’s been recognised I believe. So not many people will know about it. I think it’s a wonderful idea.:blush::+1:

3 Likes

I had no idea that it was a special day. But had a threesome anyways…that’s my version of normal. Kind of hard NOT to when there’s six of us in one bed at night. :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha we actually did have our first threesome on the day :rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Happy day of threes!
I’ve kinda always wanted to try a threesome at least once :pleading_face: not sure it’d be for me but I’d like to say I’ve had the experience

2 Likes

We are hoping to give it another go and to get it right second time around. Our first experience didn’t quite go to plan but we don’t want this to deter us from exploring in the future.

2 Likes

I wish I got to celebrate this one

2 Likes

That’s really good to hear and I guess if you was to ask most people who’s experienced a threesome they’d say the first time is always a bit weird as trying to work out dynamics and moves! But the second time you’ll have have better confidence in knowing what to do and expect maybe :relieved:

2 Likes