Happy New Year!

Well, after a particularly crappy 2020 i want to wish all you lovely people a MUCH better 2021!
Thank you all for helping to make this year more bearable!

I don’t intend to celebrate the new year tonight, i intend to dance on the grave of the old one! Cheers to you all! :tumbler_glass: :champagne: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :beer: :beers: :smiley:

23 Likes

Cheers @WillC
And same to all you fellow kinksters
Im still at work 6 shifts till I get home so it will definitely be a quiet one for me

12 Likes

Happy New Year to you all

14 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to a better 2021! :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Let’s hope 2021 is a better one :heart:

12 Likes

Happy New year all! Let us all be sure to enter it gently, lest we spook up another shitstorm :see_no_evil:

15 Likes

All the best all hope you have a peaceful celebration :tada:

14 Likes

Happy new year everyone, we made it!! :tada::partying_face:

14 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone! :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :heart:

13 Likes

Happy new year everyone, 2021 has to be better than 2020, hopefully we will have a bit of freedom and life back by Easter! Take care and enjoy it as best you can in your own bubbles!! :wine_glass::tada::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::tumbler_glass::beer::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

12 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone. Stay safe 2021 hopefully will be a better year.

12 Likes

Happy new year you beautiful people xx

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.
Take care, have fun, and smile :grin:

12 Likes

Happy New Year Lovely Peeps
:heart: :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

Happy new year everyone :fireworks::sparkler:

15 Likes

Happy New Year to you as well. All the best for 2021

12 Likes

Happy new year from us, hope you all have a lovely evening. We are watching Hot Fuzz and drinking many alcohols.
:sparkler::tada:

13 Likes

Happy New Year from the Southern Hemisphere. May 2021 be a year with happier times coming back for us all. May the dread of Covid be a memory that we all accept, and may it also remind us that the most important people we have are family,friends along with out pets.

Be safe everyone please.

12 Likes

Happy New Year :confetti_ball:

Hopefully 2021 will be a better year (because I dread to think how it can get any worse… :tired_face:)

15 Likes

Happy New Year my LH friends.
Thank you for being there during this weird arse year!

15 Likes