Happy rabbit 2 natural or g spot?

I'm trying to decide which one I'd choose but I really can't. My anatomy seems to fit most toys which I'm quite lucky about I think. So it's just a decision of which would I prefer and I honestly have no idea

I am kind of afraid no one can really tell you which one would work better for you... They have the same functions and vibro-power, there is no difference in price... It is really about your body - only you know where you feel most sensitive and what shape would be better for reaching your sweet spot...

I would've gone for the natural if I didn't get pleasure from my G-spot. I hadn't been having G-spot orgasms for long, now I have them all the time, with clitoral orgasm pretty much nil, apart from the ears from this rabbit.

I have the FSOG Greedy Girl which is the same as the G-Spot Happy Rabbit and I absolutely adore it, but I already knew I like big bulbous G-spotting heads on my toys.

I've seen lots of people complain on here that the shape is too extreme and actually hurts them, especially when trying to remove the toy.

You know your body best. If you know you like extreme shapes then the G-Spot rabbit is brilliant. If you think you'd prefer something gentler then go for the Natural.

I have the natural happy rabbit and I would say there is still some curve to it for gspot stimualtion. Not sure if that helps or not. these are large toys as well, so keep that in mind.