Has anyone bought Monogamy?

(Or any others/both? Which is better?) Are they any good or a bit of a waste of money or cheesy/stuff you do already kinda thing? xxx

I had one, and bought it to use with my OH in a mini break at a hotel.

It's definitely something that brightens up a night and very much memorable. It has a mixture of romantic, sexy and kinky things involved. It was really just fun! They encorporate things like drinking a shot/or alcohol and stuff. It's handy to have some lube, massage candles/oils, basically stuff in the extras kit- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18300

I really enjoyed it and so did the OH. I never thought he would get into it so much. He wouldn't let me kiss him more than was stated and everything. It really gets you fired up! I couldn't wait to rip into him towards the end. You could easily improvise on things too (if you're not willing to do some things).

Highly recommended. =)

Ah hello again! :)

Ah, I think my OH would be sold at the alcohol side of things tbh! I might give it a shot, maybe for Christmas! Though my birthday is this month...

Thank you for your advice again! xx

We Played Monogamy a bit before Xmas last year, had a nice time (ice, food and other things are required) and ... it has been in the bottom of a cupboard since.

We enjoyed it at the time but I would say was a waste of money, the starting level is completely lame.

Bought it yes, played it no. We got the extras kit as well and have a holiday planned later in the year where one evening will be devoted to it. Hopefully it's a better experience that p_m had.

I've always been so tempted but the price puts me off a little bit, especially as you have to get all those extras. I also don't know how seriously my OH would take the not so sexual things. Hmm, still could be persuaded though.

As I said we had a really good evening with the game (1st time either of us had done that sort of thing). The food, ice, etc was the first time I had done anything like that but ...

We didn't find the fantasy stuff anything other than a laugh but I'm sure other people will find them fun.

If you get all the extras I'm sure you will have a fun night.

Hi :)

Ah p_m's comment puts me off a bit. I have all the things in the extra's kit anyway so it would only be for the extra cards I'd need it for so that'd be pointless.. But like lilmadam the price of the actual game I feel is offputting slightly.. It's not like me but I'm curious about the romantic stuff tbf haha, first boyfriend I've been so sickly and lovey with so that might be nice. What sort of examples are there in the sexy/kinky cards?

I just don't really want it to be a waste of money or a use once then it's boring kinda thing, but curious as I have a new partner so might be nice.

PS, Private_member is your picture Tuxedo Mask!??

Oh dear, sorry I came over so -ve.

We had a really fun night with the game but it was just the one night. A lot of the enjoyment (for us) was going shopping for the items we would need in a few hours knowing what we were going to be doing while others were getting their weekly shop.

I went to the website of the makers and you can get examples of the cards to read.

I guess I should put the game on eBay, there must be a section.

And MM, it was a long time ago, and a galazy far far away - I can't remember but I think it is Sailor Moon

I used to love it as a kid! I'm singing the theme tune now!

Yeah I was thinking of keeping an eye out on ebay, partially as I'm obsessed with that site atm! ^_^

Thank you xx

The way it works is there are a bunch of really steamy and can-be kinky sex cards that you both collect towards the end. You have the option of swapping them out and basically being left with the one you really want to do.

The winner gets to pick their scenario.

I think my OH's one was along the lines of him using any toy or having his way with me somehow. I forgot the exact words to it. But he let me in on it- basically he was going to use a dildo on me and smack me with it and erm.. basically, I was to expect the unexpected.

I won though, but I forgot what card it was. (I would give you examples but I've hidden it away from prying eyes).

It was really interesting though. I sort of agree with PM- with, it's not a game you can play a lot BUT it does make a night very memorable. I will be playing with it again but only in occasions. I think I bought it when it was on sale- but knowing what I know now, if I did have a special break planned then I'd probably buy it. Probably because we got into it really well. I mean, we're pretty open but it was nice to get that guidance into trying new things, and even things we already did but never took notice of.