was asked to put a few words up about MONOGAMY so here goes

well after our night of fun I thought it was time to give our opinions on it!

it is recommended that you play the game in dim lighting with the mood set by romantic music....yes the music is a good ideahowever as nice as the dim lighting sounds...its not practicable as the cards are typed up in a small format on a red/orange background so u may be struggling to see them..(sort of can kill the moment) this may just be my opinion tho!

rite onto plating the game...as described by the game you start on the pink level..which is intimate, this doesnt start by going straight into the naughty side of things, which is good as your build up comes half way thru the game, however i enjoyed this level as if you are lucky enough to land on the card squares( count Duckula wasnt lol he seemed to land on the strip or drink squares) the cards in this level are more about talking...we found this good for us, as we went on to talk about the first time we met (which rekindles all them new relationship type feelings) and also you may be discussing things that you wouldnt in normal day to day life... always good to learn what ur partner first fell in love with you for! As we only had a bottle of wine for the game u dont really benefit from the drinking squares lol, my advice would be to get urself some spirits? be careful not to end up legless tho lolhowever our opinion was by the end of the game you wud benefit more from spirits as we all know alcohol can take away all inhibitions and help you to let go..

after two levels of intimate u move on to passionate...things start hotting up...

We didnt have many props apart from....my rabbit, lube, massage oil and a blindfold, oh and ice cubes i would advise anyone who plans on playing this game to also have a feather, squirty cream, starwberries? or some sort of nibbles as the idea of the food squares are to eat food off one another or to feed each other seductivley..(we had to buy pass these as no nibbles)

fantasy cards.... these are what you collect everytime you collect go, you are only to have two of these so after ur third time of passing go you need to choose one to discard, at the end of the game the winner gets to choose their favourate fantasy card from the two they have accumulated and to act this out

Thru the game when u land on the monogamy card some may have a love heart with a T symbol on it.these are treat cards that you need to put to one side as they are to be carried out over the next week or something? these to be seem to be romantic, well mine to do to Count Duckula was, but i only managed to get one!! however he seemed to collect 3 or 4 for me lol, cant wait to see what they are

anyways ive probably rambled on enuffone last thing to say, if you can manage to play the game all the way to the end then do so ... just for the first time, we did, and boy oh boy !!

Thanks for such a good nite Count Duckula

The pleasure was all mine M'LADY

Just to add, we decided to play it because it turned up and we were like kids and wanted to play NOW! I would suggest planning it out and making sure you have everything in place, soft music ,drink, i think you need to be a bit tipsy to let yourself go fully (but not too much guys, we dont want King Dong turning into Mr Squidgy at the crucial moment do we) I think its more of an occasion than a game, meaning you need to spend the time playing it and not just trying to win it! I was unfortunate enough to keep rolling high numbers so i flew round the board and missed out on a lot of stuff

Wow thanks guys that was really great, a HUGE thanks for the heads up on some props and drink and items, will have to go shopping to make sure i am well prepared for a long hard fun night :O.

You should also post this in the main review on shopping side, maybe a slighty cut version lol, but would sure help lots of buyers what else would be used before you played :)

So how often can you see you playing it now you played it he once ? daily bases? lol

Thanks loads for taking the time to post your review on it, was great to hear how much fun yu two had, as well as how good the game was lol.

not sure how often it will come out but it defo wont be sat collecting cobwebs

there are plenty of the playing cards so hopefully you wont come acorss the same one over and over, but id still shuffle the pack before u start!!

have done my review m3nf, just waiting for it to be put up, however plenty of over ppl have stated about the props required..

hope you have an excellent nite with ur game! any chance of you coming back to tell us if you too enjoyed it??

LADYC wrote:

not sure how often it will come out but it defo wont be sat collecting cobwebsExternal Media

there are plenty of the playing cards so hopefully you wont come acorss the same one over and over, but id still shuffle the pack before u start!!

have done my review m3nf, just waiting for it to be put up, however plenty of over ppl have stated about the props required..

hope you have an excellent nite with ur game! any chance of you coming back to tell us if you too enjoyed it??

Hay thats great to here all posted on shop side, i know a review like yours would have set me buying it long before i did lol. I plan to get my props and extras :P setup for sunday, but sure i love to post back my thoughts again as on main website i shall add one to as well.

I saw it on display in Ann Summers and yea it seems pretty good, although it is relatively expensive. The fantasies are definitely worth winning for :p

And the treats during the week could definitely be fun. I seem to remember something with one where your OH writes down 5 things they want and you secretly give them each a number then some day that week you send just a number to them and that will leave them guessing as to what will happen that evening :)

Thanks for that review you two - really informative and does make that game sound really good fun! I like the idea that the intimacy builds up throughout the game, I just kind of assumed that they threw you in at the deep end. It's great that you've put it up as an official review, I'm sure people will appreciate it (it's so nice when they're really detailed!).

yeah no wories guys

i too feel reviews are better more detailed:) still waiting for it to be approved tho, so maybe the loveyhoney girls think i blabbed on too long lol

Hay thought i would add back now that i finally played Monogomy last night with my wife, she was ill over weekend so had to leave it for a few days.

Well thanks to your advice we prep for the game with some shots and nibbles :) And set back for a relaxing game.

The instruction are real easy, and the game itself is very easy to follow.

We looked into each other’s eye and i lost lol, i never can hold a stare.

Like your other half i ended up getting many 6 on the dice rolls, and kept landing on the drink marker lol, i thought i would end up drunk at this rate, i did get some cards on my 3 time round though :) I also had to do some erotic dancing lol, which i was sorry to say very bad at, and killed the mood from romantic starting to full blown laughing. The game was a real great idea and had some great cards to act out and do.

I won’t go into much details on the cards as i don't wish to ruin it for other who not played it yet. Needless to say they are really well thought out i thought. I ended up winning :( and the fantasy card i ended with and picking a quickie next time we go out anywhere in a public place.

Last time my wife and i done that we ended up with our number 3 son lol. So should be fun though.

Just finished a game, I won! YES!

Is a great game! Inventive and fun, great way to build up, I'm rather impressed!

WandA wrote:

Just finished a game, I won! YES!External Media

Is a great game! Inventive and fun, great way to build up, I'm rather impressed!

*Grin*, *sigh* - I'm still conked..

Ax

I'll definitely have to invest in this game one day!

Ecksvie wrote:

I'll definitely have to invest in this game one day!

I've wanted it a while but it was so much better than I thought. You feel a bit of a tit for the first few squares but we quickly got in to it. It does pull off being fun and sexy at the same time!

I can see my OH sitting there and thinking "This is stupid" but I'd make him play it!

I've jsut read the reviews and fr33b1rd hated it. I'm surprised, I thought all the bad reviews would be numpties complaining they couldn't use a dice so I was surprised to find one of 'us', a clever one at that, not enjoying it!

I guess it's not just for everyone. We liked it anyway!

Neither me or the OH drink, maybe we'll just have to skip that part.

Ecksvie wrote:

Neither me or the OH drink, maybe we'll just have to skip that part.

Or use soft drinks? We only drank for authenticity to be honest... We aren't big drinkers either.

Forced Monogamy...

So what happens for instance if someone doesn't like feathers as in a phobia? Would that cock the whole game up? SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

So what happens for instance if someone doesn't like feathers as in a phobia? Would that cock the whole game up? SG

Nope - you can always veto a card (your partner isn't going to force you to do anything you're phobic of or repulsed by)

Even if one of the squares on the board is something you don't like (like the alcohol) you can just pretend it's another kissing square External Media

I need a game of Monogamy - it's been too many weeks

*wibble*