Monogamy

We have a dirty weekend planned at the end of the month. I was thinking of getting Mongamy the game to enjoy.

Can anybody tell me what is on some of the more extreme cards, I imagine I'll have to discard a few to keep it within my wifes comfort zone, but would be good to know before I buy if I'm going to have to throw the whole lot out.

We have this. the cards are a bit long to type out but the most extreme ones are the fantasy ones and you dont need to use those unless you want to.

you start out with the least extreme ones, then go up to the next ones and then the last ones. some of those are a little extreme but you can just do what you are comfortable with. or only play with the first two sets of cards.

I have this game & have posted review and love it, although not going to say as will spoil the surprise!

Go on... Treat yourself you dorm regret it :p

It has to be a treat for the two of us. No good to me if it sends her running.

Has anyone played it and nooki. Any opinions on what is better for my situation?

I played it, we are pretty vanilla ourselves, the beauty of the game is that anything the 2 of you arent comfortable with (yet) you can skip. We've had a few cards towards the end where OH or I said lets leave that for another time...

Thanks frum, take it that's monogamy you're talking about.

Yes I was. Haven't tried Nooki yet.