Has anyone got this floral playsuit?

Has anyone got this floral playsuit?

I think it’s super pretty and am tempted but there’s zero reviews and only the one photo so not sure if I want to risk it (I know there’s the returns but I don’t want the hassle!)

Has anyone got it in their collection? Do you like it? And what does the back look like?

Oh!, That looks well pretty!

@Lovehoney_Brenna, please send me one to review
:grin: :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

I like the look of this! It’s nylon so it’s gonna be stretchy which is a win in my eyes.

I think my only worry is it looks kinda short. If you’ve got a long torso, could be a bit of an ass rider upper :joy:

2 Likes

There are a couple of reviews for the smaller one if that’ll solve anything (i know it can’t really help with sizing but could answer stuff like how the back looks) (also i just looked, it has a pic of the back)

2 Likes

@Ace12345 ah genius, thank you, I hadn’t thought of looking for the smaller size!!

So true, don’t want to be cut in half while you sleep :joy:

2 Likes

I have the earlier version which was more summery looking (ie white lace rather than black).
I’ll see if I’m clever enough to post a link to my review…

Er - the answer is no. I can’t find it.

Anyway, the fabric is really silky and the lace not at all scratchy. It is cute - sexy and comfy to sleep in. The pattern is quite vibrant.
Give it a go? You can always return it.

1 Like

This was my review - for some reason it is now listed under some knickers from a Christmas bauble, but it is for an earlier version of the play suit in question:

1. Pretty and sexy for the summer

Reviewed: 01 June 2019 by MsR, a Straight Married Female

I was looking for something comfortable enough to sleep in over the summer months, but sexy enough to keep us both awake too - this playsuit hits the spot.

It arrived in the usual discreet packaging. The interior packet is just a clear plastic bag, so if buying it as a gift I’d suggest jazzing it up with some tissue paper or a satin bag.

The fabric is very sensual and tactile - it feels like silk - and the lace trim is soft, not scratchy or cheap. It is floral but not twee - the colours are bright and the print quite exotic.

This would benefit from poppers at the crotch, but as it is loose fitting it can easily be pushed to one side.

When buying nightwear and lingerie I’m always concerned about the fit over my boobs, which are small - with the adjustable back this isn’t an issue (although tightening the straps does draw the waistline up). There is no gaping or unwanted exposure while asleep, but the fabric is stretchy so would also suit someone with a more generous figure too as long as support isn’t needed. It has an almost vintage, deconstructed feel, which is a lovely alternative to the sculptured look of some other items in my collection.

All in all, a very pretty and sensual playsuit - perfect for a comfortable sleep and a some sexy action too!

1 Like

Ah great, thank you @MsR, that is so helpful! :blush:
Do you think it’s worth the price?

1 Like

@Cassii I never pay full price!
Can you add a 20% reviewers’ discount? Or use some points?

If you can knock a bit off then I’d go for it. Depends on whether or not you like a bargain. If you like it and are happy to pay full price then it will be money well spent, IMO. Especially if you can sleep in it in the winter too.

I was almost tempted when this one with the black lace came out, but I’d bought / reviewed a couple of other sets at the time so didn’t really need another - I’m sure the saved ££ still went to Lovehoney!

1 Like

It’s priced pretty close to £40, if you’re an unlimited customer it might be worth seeing if there’s anything else you want so you can get the 25% off orders over £40 (i did that on my last order, went from over £50 to under the cost of the original thing i was buying)

2 Likes

@Cassii if you haven’t bought it yet, it’s in the cyber sale

1 Like