Tempt Me Chemise..

As you all know by now, I'm a lingerie ADDICT. I put in atleast one order a month and absolutley adore LoveHoney's range. I wear a size 22 bottom and 40D bra.

I have been SO excited to order the new Tempt Me Chemise, and finally did on payday last week. I've literally just got back from the post office and put it on.. and I'm deflated. I am 5ft 9, and this is miles too short for me. So much so my OH thought it was a top. I tried adjusting the straps on the shoulders and the one across the back and pulled it down slightly.. and it sits ok at the front but still so short over my bum. Even walking through the lounge it rides up. SO frustrating.

Has anyone else had this trouble? My OH likes it, I like it but don't love it. I'm thinking of holding on to it until I've dropped a bit more weight and then see how I feel about it but I don't know guys!

I kinda had the same issue with this chemise, it sits right at first but it does ride up in the back with movement. It seems to be ok in the front though. It's slightly irritating but I've figured it's not going to be on for long anyway so I can live with it!

Aww thats such ashame hunni 😕

I don't have the chemise but wanted to offer a wee line of kindness. Maybe you can exchange it for another lush set of lingere? 😄

Btw your new avi mmmmwwaaahhh 😙💖xx

NatandTom wrote:

I kinda had the same issue with this chemise, it sits right at first but it does ride up in the back with movement. It seems to be ok in the front though. It's slightly irritating but I've figured it's not going to be on for long anyway so I can live with it!

I'm glad it's just not me.. I thought with me wearing the biggest size and all it had something to do with that. I know it's not on for long but I kinda wanted it to wear for bedtime as opposed to during sex etc.

I'm tempted to send it back but I just love the colour so much.

slinky binky wrote:

Aww thats such ashame hunni 😕

I don't have the chemise but wanted to offer a wee line of kindness. Maybe you can exchange it for another lush set of lingere? 😄

Btw your new avi mmmmwwaaahhh 😙💖xx

Thankyou Slinky! Mwah!

I could exchange it, but I reaaaaaaally don't want to part with it unless I have to. Gonna stick it in LoveHoney drawer in my bedroom and dig it out again in a month or so when I've dropped some weight/inches and see if it makes much difference.

I have the small and it's the same for me, so it's probably just the way that its been designed. If you're not completely comfortable in it, then I would send it back. Comfort is essential with lingerie, right?

It's a very similar, if not the same colour as the Spoil Me babydoll isn't it? So I think it's possible that they will bring out some more items/ranges in this colour in the future, so I wouldn't keep it based on that if you're not completely happy with it!

It's so disappointing when you've been excitedly waiting to get something! Looking at the pictures, it doesn't really cover the models' bums in either size. Such a shame.

Caliente wrote:

It's so disappointing when you've been excitedly waiting to get something! Looking at the pictures, it doesn't really cover the models' bums in either size. Such a shame.

It just about reaches my bum. And I mean JUST. But then soon rides up very quickly once I've pulled it down. It's bizzare how it's been made/designed. I honestly could of cried with dissapointment.

Aw, hun! I hate that. New lingerie is supposed to make eveerything better. :(

Caliente wrote:

Aw, hun! I hate that. New lingerie is supposed to make eveerything better. :(

I knowwwww. *sob*

Hi SB, I'm a few inches shorter than you (5ft7) but have long legs and a short (ish) torso, the chemise only comes half way down my bum. I'm a size 14/16 but quite broad (38C) so was sent the smaller of the two plus sized ones to test.
At 5'9 I'm not sure it will ever be long enough 😭

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

Hi SB, I'm a few inches shorter than you (5ft7) but have long legs and a short (ish) torso, the chemise only comes half way down my bum. I'm a size 14/16 but quite broad (38C) so was sent the smaller of the two plus sized ones to test.
At 5'9 I'm not sure it will ever be long enough 😭

Oh man! I think I'm gonna have to send it back. Gutted.

Sorry hunny xx

thank you for sharing I ADORE the colour of this Tempt Me line and feeling gutted it is being discontinued during my spending freeze but I am really working hard to stay committed to my word to the OH not to spend on stuff that is not a NEED as we adjust the budget for somethings... so I hope the babydoll is longer or maybe it is the Universe making peace with me not purchasing?

thank you for sharing I ADORE the colour of this Tempt Me line and feeling gutted it is being discontinued during my spending freeze but I am really working hard to stay committed to my word to the OH not to spend on stuff that is not a NEED as we adjust the budget for somethings... so I hope the babydoll is longer or maybe it is the Universe making peace with me not purchasing?

WHAT? Why is it being discontinued so soon? It's barely been out a month! I'm tempted to hold on to it for a bit longer just to see if I get on with it being a bit bigger as I loose weight. Gutted for you !

The Tempt Me and The Treasure Me lines are being discontinued. It seems they are making room for new things as lots is being discontinued recently!

NatandTom wrote:

The Tempt Me and The Treasure Me lines are being discontinued. It seems they are making room for new things as lots is being discontinued recently!

Oh gollies. I'm really surprised. The Treasure Me range is divine. Surprised it's being discontinued so soon.

Sugarboobies - youve got tine to consider whether to return the chemise, so take your time in makung s decision hunni 😙💜xx.

I'm devastated the tempt me and the treasure me range is being disconnected, It's only been live for a month or two. the treasure ne ranges the most beautiful lingere I've seen on here since joining!

I see the tempt me chemise is dotd, reckon it'll fly off the shelves 😄💜xx

No plus size on dotd again though 😞

That's well unfair 😕 I wish they'd start offering both size options on deals, as its been requested many a times 👍💜xx