has the site slowed down due to being on the telly?

i have a very hit n miss bband connection, but lh's been loadin very badly or not at all in the last half an hr. could it be due to the telly prog? n people sayin chats completely gone off.

I would have thought so!

what a brilliant programme :) it was funny and also nice to see what goes on at this amazing place! All the people seem really nice and genuine too, so that makes me think they will have LOADS more visitors to the site over the next few days lol

Yeah, the show on Channel 4 has brought a lot of traffic to the site, causing it to slow down.

I'm pretty sure chat has been removed to reduce the bandwidth usage as a temporary measure, not 100% sure though.

didnt see it myself. i dont have the remote for the telly lol. will try n 4od at some point. would be good to see what goes on.

yeah, its been up and down a lot tonight

I've had a few issues. Seems a tad faster just now though.

i couldnt get on in the middle of the show

which is brilliant for LH that there's so much interest

and i dindnt know they owned coco de mer

Glad my order has already been depatched. I think they are going to be very busy for a while. :)

It wouldn't log me in for ages... I was devastated!

This site didnt just slow down i wasnt able to access it from 10pm despite emailing lovehoney tech help twice and have only just managed to get in now!! Lovehoney tech help didnt help at all!!

what tv program was on xxxx

Congrats on too much traffic, that's brilliant. And I'm glad I waited until morning.

Congrats Lovehoney, the show was great... shame about the site going down though, but I suppose it was probably expected

Congrats Lovehoney, the show was great... shame about the site going down though, but I suppose it was probably expected

I think at one point, every sex toy website in the UK was down!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I think you're right, just catching on other companies tweets and a lot had problems last night =)

Also my blog did amazing with all the traffic, most UV in awhile most new and not many bouncing =)

Yeah I had a crazy blog traffic spike yesterday too - a good day for all in or on the fringes of the industry and can only see a bigger market to come I'd say!

i'm pleased that lovehoney and other sites got a lot of vists last night and peolpe where able to find some great blogs!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

lol well then you have done the whole industry proud!

If I buy something can we get chat back? Pleeeeease? Congrat's with the show it was great. The returns dept is my favourite.