Has the UK website changed?

That’s great thank you I’ll do that now :slightly_smiling_face:

I use my phone for all my Lovehoney-ing. :slightly_smiling_face: Writing that review was not a pleasant user experience though, so that may change.

2 Likes

I have passed the feedback along :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s just me…
Reviews under each product no longer show up at all on my Firefox browser ( the Review header does, but nothing else).
Works fine and dandy on other browsers so not the end of the world, but thought I’d mention it!

It still isn’t working for me (neither are review discounts) which is frustrating as I have a few things in my basket, but Brenna has managed to get both the forum and shop ‘sign in’ to recognise my change of email address, which is great.

2 Likes

Im getting the same issue. Cant get either of the codes to work. Looks like my unlimited hasnt transferred for some reason

1 Like

I noticed this when viewing the deal of the day - I didn’t open then reviews, clicking did nothing. If I searched for the same product (outside of the deal of the day page the reviews appeared.

One to add to your glitch list @Lovehoney_Nick

1 Like

I don’t know why but I am finding that my saved items keep dissappearing.
Even after I add new ones.

The site logs you out every 20/30 minutes if you aren’t doing anything. Once you log back in they should be there. If not I don’t know

I’m also here because of that, I have the link bookmarked for the “new in” category but can no longer sort by “new”. There are 104 items in the category and some were added months ago, there’s no way I’m looking through them all trying to spot the difference.

1 Like

So, my discount isn’t wirking, and I’ve just been told this by live chat…

‘Holly 08:50

Thank you

I am very sorry this code is not working for you. This code is only valid for customers who have used their 25% off £40 in the past year, customers who have not used this were not sent a code. This perk as been removed and is making way for some new account benefits. I am more than happy to provide a 25% discount code as a gesture of good will’

To be honest I’m pretty disappointed by their response. I’m an unlimited member (have spent a few hundred in the last month alone) and nothing is showing on my account, no points or discount or anything. The code posted here doesn’t work for me. I want it fixed, not to be given another code ‘as a gesture of goodwill’. I had been really happy with love honey until now, but that response is just patronising.

@Lovehoney_Brenna I’m not sure if this is a glitch but I added something to my basket for less than £40 so added my carer’s 20% discount. I then added something else to take it over £40 and entered the 25% discount code which was accepted but the additional 5% didn’t come off. It appears that the system takes the first discount and I couldn’t see a way to remove it to be able to use the better one.

I hope that makes sense!

Oh. If that’s correct that is hugely disappointing. I only recently became Unlimited so hadn’t used my discount yet and was planning a big order with it. Like you, the website says nothing at all about Unlimited for me. I hope this is just a mistake.

I had the exact same problem on Friday and emailed Brenna about it. Tried everything from deleting cookies, to an incognito browser, to emptying the basket and putting things back in again.
The only way I found to clear it was make a purchase, so you could either purchase your full basket and then cancel the order or what I did was empty my basket and buy something cheap.
Brenna and the techy team are aware of the issue so hopefully soon there will be a better way to correct it

1 Like

Just a thought @Lovehoney_Brenna and @Lovehoney_Nick

Would it be possible to have a pinned, locked post that states what issues you are aware of/being worked on, if it is a quickish fix or if there is a work around and maybe a list of things that were issues but should now be fixed (removed once a week or so has gone by with no further reports of issues).

I’m seeing a lot of people come to this post to report issues (which is a good thing), but it is going in circles as people aren’t scrolling through the whole thing and finding that there have been answers to some of the issues?

7 Likes

I like it overall but I can’t seem to find the “new in …” sections anymore? They were kinda the main thing I checked everyday and now I can’t.

1 Like

All of the user reviews seem to have disappeared. I found them to be very useful in the past.

I find the forum a right pain to navigate and now far harder to find.

There’s a link at the bottom of every www.lovehoney.co.uk page in the Advice section if that’s any easier?

The forum shouldn’t be hard to navigate. If you’re having any trouble you can bob over to the Sandbox and I’ll help you tweak your settings as best I can. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

(And the Welcome Topic has had an update with a new How-To section too)

I’m on Android mobile and I can’t find the “new in” when browsing the site. I’ve seen some people say it’s listed when you click on a category, but I definitely can’t spot it.

I’m also finding filtering by size in lingerie hit and miss - sometimes it’s an option on the drop-down but other times it’s missing

1 Like