Have any of you tried this? If so, what is it like?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28681#videos

So I saw this because I've decided I want a luxury toy but nothing too expensive. At least not right now. I read the reviews but there isn't many so maybe some of you have tried it but not reviewed it yet. Just curious to know what it's like :)

Hi

There are 3 customer reviews on the product page, I hope these can help you with any questions you have.

Many thanks

I've reviewed this but just wanted to say again that it's a REALLY great toy. It's a fantastic intro to luxury toys, the only thing I can fault is that it isn't totally waterproof so you have to be careful when cleaning it. Apart from that, it's brilliant and £30 cheaper than any of the similar Lelo vibes but very similar quality.

It works great as an internal or external vibe, it's what I always recommend to my friends who are looking to upgrade from cheap battery vibes.

I've now upgraded to a Lelo Mona 2 which is similar but bigger and a bit stronger so my poor Cuddle doesn't really get a look in now. It did serve me well for a year and a half and it still works fine, even if the handle has gone a bit grey over that time.

MysticalMayhem wrote:

What is it that isn't in the reviews that you need to know? X

Just rather have more opinions on it

Kittycat102 wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

What is it that isn't in the reviews that you need to know? X

Just rather have more opinions on it

I think most forum members who have it would have reviewed it already..

If there's anything specific that's not covered live chat might be able to help? 

Never know... I still wanna know how you got those ben wa balls out?

I've not tried it but the reviews seem positive :)

Vanessa8 wrote:

Never know... I still wanna know how you got those ben wa balls out?

Me? Balls out? I've not lost any balls to my knowledge, I have I haven't anyway hehe

Do you mean LibraLover? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32808&reviewid=116567#customer_reviews