Have the picture rules got stricter over the last few years?

Oh dear. I upload a pic for the 1st time in ages and now 9 of my old ones from 2012 are in state 'processing'.

I am guessing that they may now have fallen fowl of the guidelines?

No one has contacted me.

If they need to be removed then I will gladly comply.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

I read that before uploading my last pic to make sure.

It's just a bit weird that something uploaded in 2012 is now being processed again lol.

At the end of the day the sysop is king :)

Hello Randy101

Having a look through the images uploaded and the ones you are referring to in 2012 have not been approved, so they will always show as awaiting approval. 

We wouldn't contact you unless we felt it necessary to issue a warning. 

The image rules have changed over the years but not in the last 2 years since I have been here and maybe even longer than that. 

I hope this helps clarify ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Hi Randy, I had a couple of pictures with me wearing a very thin, small pair of yellow swimming briefs refused recently. I acknowledge they were a bit rauchy, and could look like that I had an erection, (which I didnt) but nothing was showing, it was just the angle and lighting that made it look like it did. But I accept LH decision,

I know all about where they sit on search engines etc, but I do find the censorship a bit out dated, but thats just a personal view.

Thank you for the update

I was waiting for warning :)

I will just keep an eye on them.