Have you been naughty or nice?!

I think this is an amazing idea : ) if only love honey would agree ... : )

Great idea! If lovehoney doesn't agree then maybe someone off here that doesn't want to be in it would be kind enough to pick the names out of a hat?

I've added a naughty and a nice wishlist. All items are under £10

Think one of us can easily pick names out :P

im in, great idea x

aww lovely idea as always M&S :-) i think your be getting mostly nice gifts ;-)

on a side note, every year people talk about teh secret santa thing but in the end everyone just perferst to

a) either buy for there friends on here

b) take there wishlists down as they dont want gifts

c) make a gift to charity instead of buying for everyone.

Dxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^Lol! It does often turn out that way. I think I got a heap of stuff last year cuz some lvoely members bought me some things from the wishlist, then I was given stuff from LH and I think I bought a couple of things too! Lol! I had so many things that I had to put the wishlist private cuz I was just so darned spoilt!

But I'll put the naughty/nice wishlists up for now anyway!

Lucky you lol

to coin a phrase, I think this LLF. I'm in.

I have a rule : Christmas is not even discussed until my birthday is done by the end of october!!!

I have started getting the christmas stuff sorted as I want to be able to buy what I want and not have to rush. Like very week or so I'll get another little something. I dont go overboard. I do most of my shopping online so this beats the xmas rise and gives me chance to send stuff back if its wrong. That way come october and november I dont have to worry

"I have a rule : Christmas is not even discussed until my birthday is done by the end of october!!!"

Oh really? It's all about you now is it?!

UBM4 wrote:

"I have a rule : Christmas is not even discussed until my birthday is done by the end of october!!!"

Lol

UBM4 wrote:

It has to be about me at some point. Its been all about you the past flippin 8 months ;)

It's about you with that army if toys we've now got, surely?!

UBM4 wrote:

It's about you with that army if toys we've now got, surely?!

Ah so it is now all about me. Thanks for posting tha publicly dearest. External Media

I always aim to make certain things all about you my sweet!

Oooh i'm liking this idea! will create the wishlists closer to the time x

I've started creating as I like to be organised lol.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've got the Naughty/Nice wishlists up.. Feels far too early, but it's difficult to get the wishlists equally balanced with the number of items on each!

I'm struggling aswell!

Lists are up, Yeh I'm/we're in