Lovehoney Secret Santa?

Would anyone be interested in this? Maybe if 20 or so people were interested, we could all buy one thing from our wish lists for another person (I'll arrange it!) Is that allowed? Would anyone want to be involved? haha!

hiya just to let you know there been such a thread not to long ago if you wish to look its here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/568378-i-totally-think-there-should-be-a-lh-secret/

i dont get the secret santa thing...treat your self to summat you want......selfish santa

and then theres the budget side of things, whats stopping people taking the piss and only putting luxury items on their wishlists?

Yeah I'd rather just by something for myself, it seems easier. Office secret santas can so easily go wrong and I think it would be harder to organise this.

I mused over the idea of this not long ago but eventually decided to just buy my very best friends on here pressies and leave a little note on the invoice saying thanks for their dedication and help over the past year.

By all means spread the sexual happiness, but I think a Secret Santa could go horribly wrong - especially over the internet. Just buy your fave forum/LH members pressies if you want to, not because a list says. If you've been good on the forums this year maybe you'll get some presents. If not, start being good for next year! :)

it's hard to do on here, the community on lh is good but but that good with trusting people to send. I could guarantee there'd be a lot of people miffed that they've sent a gift and not received.

its not like we could put names in a hat and pick 1 so how would it b dun fairly?

LauraP wrote:

and then theres the budget side of things, whats stopping people taking the piss and only putting luxury items on their wishlists?

i did that to stop people from buying me gifts xD

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

I put luxury items on my wish list, this does not mean I expect others to buy them for me, as far as I am conserned, it is to share what I am interested in.

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

lol nice plan

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

I put luxury items on my wish list, this does not mean I expect others to buy them for me, as far as I am conserned, it is to share what I am interested in.

I know but in the context of a secret santa all I'd have to go on is your wishlist x

i guess you could take the names of the people taking part and you would all create a wishlist specifically for secret santa. decide on a price limit and anyone that over steps that by putting loads of unaffordable items in forfeits their opportunity to recieve a gift

FYI all - this crops up every year, and it's not something that Lovehoney is able to endorse or help out with.