Have you ever broken anything with your other half during sex?

I'm in a long distance relationship and only see my gf a few months of the year, hopefully that will change soon. Usually when she arrives after her long flight, i have a room booked at a hotel beside the airport so she can rest a bit before we go home. I say rest, lol. Anyway, we'd been apart 4 or 5 months, aching for each other and needless to say when we got back to the room, we went kinda wild with each other. As she lay beneath me, i stared into her eyes and felt all the wildness i'd wanted to give her for all those months, grasping the headboard of the bed for more leverage...then in a moment of excitement, managed to pull it clean out of the wall. I was left hanging onto it, trying to finish what we had started but feeling a British sense of responsibility for breaking the bed :P Still, it was a good night :D

haha! i can soo relate to this... me n my ex were famed for the mirror that lead to stitches, hit it with drawers it smashed onto me. but glasses and specs makeup compacts, a phone (heel went through it cause i slipped so dont know how far that counts lol) and the obvious bed slats and dented bars... and a plant pot (reminded whilst typing what a dear) as long as you make it to a&e clothed its all good!

broke a bed doing the dirty last visit to my oh ;)

Lol, seems i posted there too and forgot :P Doh!!! But people might have broken something a little more odd than a bed. That's why i like these forums, they help inspire ideas sometimes :)

Iv broke a few things lol, lamps, picture frames, cups and glasses, a tv, a shower, a bed and the most painful two of my fingers lol

Awwww hubby just reminded me we also broke a shed and a garden knome one night :-p x

How in the name of God do you break a shed, ffs? :P

Lmfao let's just say we don't play nice lol we was both drunk and horny on our way home from a night out when we decided to have a little fun hubby picked me up and slammed me into the shead I was using the roof to help with the leverage when we got carried away a bit broke off and the side of the shed we was fucking against fell in lol the poor knome died during the fun to he got kicked over in the excitement lol and before you ask no it wasn't our shed lol

So breaking and entering AND murder of a gnome? :P You're looking at a twenty year stretch at the very least :P

Lmfao it was my dads shed and my mums knome they forgave us but was highly awkward to explain as iv not lived there in 10 years and had no reason to be there to be honest I'm not sure why we were there either lmfao xxx

Yes, my heart our sex is more mellow and loving than violent and wrecking....More the pity ;-)

Breaking the headboard was a bit awkward yet funny... And speaking about breaking other types of things, do you remember a couple of times that you almost broke my nose while mirroring in the throws of passion? :P I cant wait to see what my mr. bump comes up with ;) xxx

The very first time my partner and I got together (almost 40 years ago now) we wrecked the bed while we were at it!.

Nowadays my back, hips and knees :S

Another for a bed. Mrs simker has also dislocated her knee.

did manage to break the bed on our honeymoon in Florida, my wife was worried that they would send us a bill for the repair,it would have been worth it as we had a fantastic night

A chair, thr headboard and one of my old phones lol xxx

Well, last night, we broke the bed! I use the footboard to get some power for thrusting my cock into her pussy. She had already come, and I was building up to shooting off, when we heard a large bang! We both looked shocked, then carried on shagging so I could finish off.
Turns out the footboard (which is attached to the legs of the bed) had come off, and the bed was sitting on the boxes of junk we store under them.
Oops!

loada plates in the kitchen once . my housemates were in the next room pissing themselves laughing . gr

A marriage