Unexpected presents from the other half!

I'm not talking romantic gestures at all - there's a separate thread for that!

Me and my friends got talking and we have been thoughtfully left;

* a tidy little pile of toenail clippings on bedside tables

* a skid mark on bed sheets hidden after he suddenly had the urge to make the bed for once

* a pile of skin peelings on the kitchen table after he overdid it in the sun

* a dirty pair of boxers provocatively placed on her pillow

Anyone else had a similar experience?

x

Wow, i think im seriously lucky, never had anything like this, lol

my ex would pick his nose and then wipe it on either my walls, curtains or bedding, how lovely!

cant really think of anything my OH does that yuk, apart from not doing the washing up (which he would leave for a whole week some times).

Dxx

Eww grose but yes.

I have had:-

Toe nails left on bed side table, coffee table and side of bath.

Pants and socks left anywhere and everywhere.

Shoes on the sofa along with his coat and bag.

I have caught one or two rolling and flicking boggies onto the floor :S

Im a bit possessive bout my pillow too and dont share it so I get cross when he will sprawl on the bed (when he's ment to be getting dressed) and fall asleep dribbling on MY pillow lol

masterandslave wrote:

* a skid mark on bed sheets hidden after he suddenly had the urge to make the bed for once

x

that's a dumpable offence in my book! you make a mess- you clean it or buy new sheets and dispose of the others!

sweetlove666 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

that's a dumpable offence in my book! you make a mess- you clean it or buy new sheets and dispose of the others!

Lmao, I agree SL :D

On you walls?!!!! Soooooooooo gross!!! He deserves a slap!

x

masterandslave wrote:

On you walls?!!!! External Media Soooooooooo gross!!! He deserves a slap!

x

Whoops forgot to quote

diamonds wrote:

my ex would pick his nose and then wipe it on either my walls, curtains or bedding, how lovely!

cant really think of anything my OH does that yuk, apart from not doing the washing up (which he would leave for a whole week some times).

Dxx

his an ex now, someone eles walls and problem lol :-D

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

his an ex now, someone eles walls and problem lol :-D

Dxx

I'm not surprised hun! Blergh!

The skid mark in bed happened to my best friend - now her ex too! Think it would've been fine if he just admitted it was an accident but covering it up and not expecting her to find it - what did he think would happen? magic fairies would clean it up????

x

masterandslave wrote:

I'm not surprised hun! Blergh!

The skid mark in bed happened to my best friend - now her ex too! Think it would've been fine if he just admitted it was an accident but covering it up and not expecting her to find it - what did he think would happen? magic fairies would clean it up????

x

oh i wouldnt have a problem if he'd admited it then cleaned things up.

hmm the only unexpected present ive ever had would be used condoms left on my side of the bed when we were going to sleep. when the bin was his side.

Ad 'forgets' were bins are... well she doesn't really, she just thinks shes Michael Jordan and goes for the 20ft slam dunk... and fails. I'm sure I do annoying thinks but I do tend to bin old body parts.

Must think this one through more!

WandA wrote:

Ad 'forgets' were bins are... well she doesn't really, she just thinks shes Michael Jordan and goes for the 20ft slam dunk... and fails. I'm sure I do annoying thinks but I do tend to bin old body parts.

Must think this one through more!External Media

I do have a habit of dropping nail varnish cotton pads onto the floor next to the bin when I miss, but I am the one who empties the bin and it's behind my desk.

I've left lots of packets of skittles with only yellow ones in them dotted around...I don't like yellow skittles.

WandA has a habit of leaving his clean clothes folded on the floor for weeks so I put them away now.

Luckily we're both fairly OCD about hygeine and he thinks everything through a lot so our place gradually gets tidier and cleaner as I pick up more of his habits. He even takes his socks of carefully to avoid getting fluff on the floor!

Ax

OMG ewwww. I feel very lucky that my man is very clean and tidy. Hes so good quite often he will hoover or do the washing up whilst i soak in the tub and he doesnt even live at mine x

My first relationship (which I hope explains why I stayed with him) was too lazy to wait till the bathroom was free and pee'd in my sock draw =S

I will say im not with him now!

Malteser81 wrote:

My first relationship (which I hope explains why I stayed with him) was too lazy to wait till the bathroom was free and pee'd in my sock draw =S

I will say im not with him now!

Do u mean didn't stay with him?? :S

yes.... DOH!..... thanks for the correction Puppies =S.

He did that in the early days.... should have been a sign of what an idiot he was.

Thats ok :D and Yup agree that is a yuck thing to do :S

Mr BLC is really hygienic, but I did empty my handbag onto my desk at work one day and one of his pubes fell out of it. I have no idea how it got there. I hope to God he's not shagging my handbag...

hmm one thing my dad does that annoys my mother is uses all but the last drip from cartons ( water jug, mulk, orange juice ect) and put them back!

when i was at the canadian he'd usualy discard his socks ( or underwear with holes in) on the floor and wait for either me to pick it up or his dog to chew it. fine if its his stuff but when he dropped my socks he still wouldnt pick em up. so many train journeys home with wet dog drool socks :(