Funny things we do in the heat of the moment

Yeah, don't pretend we dont all have them.

I'm fine when I'm with my boyfriend, but when I'm pleasuring myself with my vibrator, I embarrass myself. When it starts getting good, my lips start moving pretty fast, and since I kneel over the top of my vibes (I just cant vibe myself on my back), there's been times when my tongue has been out and licked my duvet before I can stop it!

"I love you" and "Thankyou" are both phrases which have come out of my mouth accidentally and without warning when I've been alone. Ah well, at least my vibrator feels loved.

I just thank God that nobody else ever sees me in this state!

Does anyone else have any other little quirks like this, either when using toys or with their partners?

I start to drive deeply and from side to side into Mrs T a l approach the money shot!!! Does that count???

TB

I wish I could get that far with my rabbit... I always find myself 'edging'...(almost climaxing then stopping and bringing myslf back constantly)

I have been with my BF now for 5 months and have to say we have the most explosive sex... and i think thats partly because I havnt mastered my technique with my rabbit lol... we see each other on weekends too not midweek yet so that could be another reason its so explosive...

just thought id share that with you lol ;)

As long as you don't call out a name that doesn't belong to you're partner, I think you can get away with most things in that situation!!

i think of whats in the fridge that i could eat after as i am always famished .. weird but true lol

Not sure about things one does all the time, but I count a broken elbow as a sex injury !

I was having some fun with the OH and slipped out off a bath / shower when I was in a hotel in Dublin and crashed to the floor in a wet (almost there) heap ...

I was flogging the OH the other week and lost my concentration for a split second and just clipped the tip of my own hard on, fuck me it hurt like shit! I never miss either

SG69 x

I must admit that when im playing on my own I do have this horrible habit of biting the duvet just before I come he he. I dont know where this habit came from at all but wet teeth marks on my duvet are a tell tale giveaway of my antics.

sometimes if its a long session on my own my left leg starts twitching, which is so offputting!

I have the same problem sweet but with my right leg. In fact in my younger days this earned me the nickname "thumper".

Oh god, my legs. I've missed out on so many orgasms because when I start getting close my leg muscles go haywire and I completely lose my sweet spot! By the time I find it again, the potential to orgasm has just disappeared.

i bite my lip alot, not very weird i no but its quite sore!! lol He always looks at the ceiling when hes about to cum, well i dunno if hes got hs eyes open or shut tbh. Annoys hell outta me i wanna watch his sexy eyes as he cums see them explode with pleasure and then have his body flop onto mine cus hes tired himself out lol

and have to agree with redapple, i do the moaning and groaning with the toys too lol and i love "afters" too

When i cum when masturbating I bite my lip at times or put my head on my leg - sitting position.

TyMeDown wrote:

i bite my lip alot, not very weird i no but its quite sore!! lol He always looks at the ceiling when hes about to cum, well i dunno if hes got hs eyes open or shut tbh. Annoys hell outta me i wanna watch his sexy eyes as he cums see them explode with pleasure and then have his body flop onto mine cus hes tired himself out lol

and have to agree with redapple, i do the moaning and groaning with the toys too lol and i love "afters" too

lmao, my eyes pop out of my head when I cum, and then admittedly and embarassingly, I withdraw, pat her on the ass, and then promptly collapse on the space beside her. I'm such a knob.

But I know what you mean about watching a person's eyes when they come. Check out this site, or look on youtube for 'free clips'. My fav fav website, just wish I wasn't so much a tightass that I wouldn't rely on just the free clips lol

http://beautifulagony.com/preview/showreel/high.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBdrfaqLfUo&playnext=1&p=2989C9109E221C5D&index=8&feature=PlayList&playnext_from=PL&ytsession=c1cgcVLDUN2e4btkkbcDVqn8MQa9G5bbp3msfoabMrxL4Z3z0XQxKrLYtUenABMHxTMspdxfHmKrsKShatqmj0hNibYGHn0_1-TVTRJpm5EYWpUq-5IuJyI-ACZEv7At6XUw6PIVfskGQFzlVk0ZI0hClmwqQYjyx_dzhRMJ6i8ymYd9PIdoXjrF-kJeHn-MgPSovbuu9DEMbcaF6QJHDG_8FFPy3HgUItjTTwBVPtE1jN8pHk7xNJgxDoaNkMaGuTlm-9I-Nasza5Dcs9FwvkW_yNwEycfdz-67fXU4nXK0l6cs_vL9f3pUVWRSavSIvElcGiKIXwTEfSKKi31GOIC_xFpyX52gZruwVSF6j7JLCHshLtebkAFacoeVLGgb7-Nx1kxft_eqkJHjQC_fpP3kvQy636wbPBAGB3Tzas_GNvIe04SND2NN2fa8ZGLd

a better link, although she's a bit young but gives you a feel for the beautiful agony website

Interesting the Thumper comments my OH does the exact same.

She also giggles after reaching orgasm ..

god now i cnt even c the vid it ses its been removed! i always miss the good stuff.. your just gonna have to tell me all the details of it now lol

TyMeDown wrote:

god now i cnt even c the vid it ses its been removed! i always miss the good stuff.. your just gonna have to tell me all the details of it now lol

you can still see the other one, not the youtube one

tallboy247 wrote:

I start to drive deeply and from side to side into Mrs T a l approach the money shot!!! Does that count???

TB

I was with a guy who does exactly that! I always thought he was the only one who 'waggled', haha

jav_ski wrote:

i think of whats in the fridge that i could eat after as i am always famished .. weird but true lol

Yes! I do that as well... it's disgraceful lol