Have you ever?

Have you ever done something in the bedroom well any room or place on this planet that either instantly or soon after completely regreted and wondered what you were doing or thinking. Out of character or an experiment that just went so wrong.

2 Likes

Yep. During lockdown I agreed to the wifes idea to binge watch all the Twilight movies in bed one day.

Never again.

13 Likes

Yes! And it turned out to be one of the most embarrassing things ever :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Sex on the dining room table, then the window cleaner arrived, which we didn’t expect in lockdown. It kind of killed the moment but probably made the window cleaners day with what he saw.

6 Likes

Ooh spill!

2 Likes

Haha well when I lost my virginity in a hotel room I also was experimenting with a small bullet vibrator to which at that point the other person said careful you don’t loose it up there and exactly at that moment it sucked right up my bum!
Then least to say hot sweats, fishing fingers and a whole lot of embarrassment came afterwards to try get it out all the while it was still vibrating away inside me :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: It’s good you can laugh about it now! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I was literally in hysterics when it happened as I have one of those nervous laugh mechanisms when stuff happens :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
think if I hadn’t been laughing I’d of cried lol

2 Likes

I’m howling. I’m sorry, it must have been scary at the same time but like @Cupc8kes says, it’s good you cn laugh about it now.

1 Like

The even more embarrassing part was I had to go to the toilet to push it out and then it really did shoot out like a bullet and right down the toilet pipes where it continued to still buzz away!!!

Review check list:

Durability- :white_check_mark:
Waterproof- :white_check_mark:
Vibrations- :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Behave! I need to make another drink now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The thing that made the other person laugh at the time was I were more embarrassed about the room cleaner coming in the next day wondering why the toilet pipe is making buzzing sounds!
Damn them batteries lasted oddly longer than usual lol

3 Likes

Oh god, you’ve given me a good laugh today, thank you so much. I needed it.

Received head from a guy in a bar as my girlfriend watched, I came all over him. Another time I picked up a guy from a bar and fucked him. I never thought I’d be into that.

Not sure why I have only just read this, maybe whilst on my awol period, feck me I did chuckle to your story. Great memory to have of losing your V.

Probably cause it wasn’t that many years ago haha :joy: but nevertheless it was one of them embarrassing incidents where you’d have a hard time to forget!

1 Like