Have you ever given a sex toy as a Christmas present?

i always buy my OH something naughty for christmas, some toys or sexy lingerie sometimes both.

no harm in a little extra fun at christmas

Oh god yes, the mrs gets somethig new every year!! xx

This year for Christmas I have bought my OH a Crystal Fleshlight, the renewer powder too obviously, the tracey cox vibrating cock ring, some see-through boxers (not a sex toy but will lead there), some massage oils and some glow in the dark cock rings - to go with the glow in the dark condoms of course

Hmm, I know I've definitely bought sex toys as presents, I'm not sure if I've bought them as X-mas/Yule gifts, though... I think my boyfriend's first anal vibe might have been an x-mas gift from me (it's hard to remember as his birthday is so close to it). I've received a couple of rabbits for the holidays, that much I remember.

When I was in Uni and shared a house with 4 other girls, they had always been curious and fascinated by my sex toy collection. So when Christmas came around, I put together a "stress-busting box" for each of them, which, among other things contained a pretty bullet vibe. The perfect non-intimidating toy to introduce to beginners, to let them in on what they'd been missing! Well recieved!

Oh yes, for Xmas, birthday, valentines she always gets some sex toy, erotic game, or sexy lingerie, not sure if its really a present for her or for me though... :-)

I think my partner would be a bit taken aback if I bought him something toy related for Christmas.

Maybe I'll give it a go next year!

I haven't bought a sex toy for anyone for Christmas as well as any time at all. I am, after all, eighteen and therefore only just able to buy sex toys. I'm thinking of buying my best friend a compact and secretive sex toy for her birthday as we've basically had a massive conversation about sex in general and about our sexuality and suchlike. Felt kinda awkward for me, but I trust her completely and have confidence only in her to talk about literally anything. She knows I've bought myself sex toys, and she displayed an interest herself in sex toys.

I must say that I feel awkward to even give a sex toy. I seem to go along with stereotypes and suchlike in terms of what is the right and wrong thing to do - and I think giving sex toys to anyone would be bad, but nothing generates as much pleasure as a good sex toy! So I am seriously considering buying a sex toy for her soon to introduce her to higher levels of pleasure.

My god, I feel rather weird talking about her in this way...

I have one friend that I would be comfortable buying a gift certificate for, but we don't exchange presents. She's a single mum with two kids and I wouldn't want to add to her financial worries this time of year. I'd love to recognize her here and buy her something off of her wish list anonymously though. Then I could treat her without her feeling obligated to give something back.

I got this for my friends Christmas present: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22138

It arrived yesterday, but didn't come with the charger. LH are sending me a charger out today, but I had planned to give her the toy today. Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't matter too much. The toy does look rather good, I might have to get myself one at some point =)

I always like to get the mrs a lil sexy treat for xmas or her bdays. or even if i just feel it. whether it be outfits, vibes or bondage s/n/m gear. this year iv'e got her a death by orgasm bullet, some beaded thongs and a couple of leather outfits :)

also got her friend a big jelly cock to munch on lol

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I got this for my friends Christmas present: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22138

It arrived yesterday, but didn't come with the charger. LH are sending me a charger out today, but I had planned to give her the toy today. Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't matter too much. The toy does look rather good, I might have to get myself one at some point =)

The charger arrived today, and was sent out next day. Sadly I won't see my friend for another week. I've given her the toy, as I wanted her to have something on christmas from me, but have put a note in with the present. I also have put in a bottle of lube and some orgasm gel =)

Was hoping to get my OH something, but I will have to see if I can pick up something in the sales, if I can afford it :)