Have you ever given a sex toy as a Christmas present?

Hey guys,

Since Christmas is on the way (although we don't all want to admit it!) we've changed the LH poll to something a bit more festive.

We're asking: Have ever given a sex toy as a Christmas present?

It would be awesome if you could vote and, if you fancy it, let us know what it was you gave and how well it went down with the person you gave it to by commenting on this thread.

Gem Xx

Hi Gem,

I've given a couple of these as birthday and Christmas presents to girlfriends of mine:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15661

I liked the fun colours and thought they'd be in-offensive.

All of them appreciated the gifts and thanked me, but one did say that she opened the present when her Mum was there and she was super embarrassed! I hadn't thought about the presence of parents when unwrapping the gift! I apologised and said I wouldn't do it again, to which she said "no, get me toys, just warn me!" so it seems on the whole my friends were pleased by the gesture!

Oh, and I have given my (ex)Husband Tenga Eggs and little extra's like that to top up his Christmas presents. Last year I got the Stocking Filler Grab Bag for him/us.

:-)

I love the idea of giving someone a sex toy for Christmas and I will definitely be doing it this year.

I just bought a friend a Pin-Ups bullet set for her birthday, but I warned her not to open it in front of her parents... always a risk I think with sexy gifts!

Oh yes!, Christmas before last I gave her a Jessica Rabit 2 and last year I spent all my Oh points on some sexy stocking filler type toys including a remote control love egg and some sexy black stockings.

I have just bought a stroker for a male friend of mine whos been complaining of sexual frustration lately - hope it goes down well!

Before ive bought sexy naughty underwear

But this xmas is going to be better than that just for her ive bought a Lelo Ella.

It's something I've wanted to do but I really don't know what my friends would think! Gonna give it a go and see if it goes down well, if not ah well - tried to be different!

I tend to get a few friends sex toys as presents, Christmas and Birthdays. I know I'm getting about three people a sex toy for xmas, and probably something else, which they can actually tell people when asked 'What did that person get you?'

My hubby bought me a Gi-Ki for my birthday earlier this year and I bought him some Stroke 29 for a little pressie,, no particular reason just thought I'd buy him some.

A couple of my friends had never really been into sex toys or knew that much about them so I created a big box of goodies which were all perfect for beginners and completely non-threating.

Included were:

• Body paints
  • Lust dust
  • Several bullets
  • Small vibes
  • A standard rabbit
  • Paddle
  • Handcuffs
  • Nipple tassles
  • Batteries

They seemed to both really like them, so much so that any toys I no longer use or want I give to them, the ones I can anyway.

A few years ago I got a rampant rabbit for my birthday from my best friend, he went shopping with him mum and nan to pick it out and apparently his nan said I could have one of hers as she has plenty! LOL

My mums friend got all her girl mates bullets for xmas last year, I was half expecting one but wasn't so lucky :(

My boyfriends never bought me anything like that, not even lingerie. He's very lazy and unenthusiastic about things like that, I have to choose and buy everything. Luckily once we're using whatever it is he shows some enthusiasm!

i fully intend to buy a friend her 1st ever sex toy for christmas as she was saying she would love one but would be to shy or embrassed to go and buy.

a yes from me.

Have bought Monogamy for some newly married friends, a spanker for a friend who saw ours & said "I want one" and I have plans for this Christmas too.

Hubby & I normally buy presents for each other from Lovehoney at Xmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays, etc

Yes from me :) Mostly tenga eggs for men. I've got my boyfriend a stroker and a tenga egg this year. Plus some more couple-y bondage stuff (more tape, we love it, an over the door set of o-rings and a flogger) and a couple of different coupon/IOU books (fetish, oral). I've been saving Nooki Confidential that I grabbed in a LH sale for Christmas too! I'm planning to do a 'sexy santa's sack' for everything bar the stroker and tenga egg. Or those too, depending on where he'll be opening his presents.

I bought my best friend her first sex toys for her birthday as well. Lube, 'silent' vibrator, erotic literature. She picked the vibrator out from LH and really seemed to appreciate it as a present. I've given her small toys since then, too.

Mind you, I have a different friend that has forbidden me from ever giving her a sex toy so I can't win them all!

I'm planning to this year :P but only very 'good' sort of friends if you understand my meaning... ;)

I bought my friend her first sex toy (a lipstick vibe) for Christmas a couple of years ago! She was too embarassed to buy her own, even on online, aww.

Hell yes! My best friend got afew sex toy goodies (her first ever toys!) from me last bday and crimbo, and every now and then I send her one or 2 throughout the year - have had no complaints as of yet with my choices! My sis is getting 1 for her bday this year, along with some funky lubes. And for crimbo this year am treating best m8 to a lush luxury prezzie and my older sis is getting the flower power vibe as abit of a novelty!!
(first toys ever for both my sisters!! But they know what I'm like so I think I'll be ok - and they both live 170-odd miles away so I should be safe!!)

All toys brought from Lh - OFCOURSE!!

D69x

Hi Gem,

I've both given and received them as birthday presents, but for some reason not for Christmas. This year I'm definitely getting him some sexy stocking fillers from LoveHoney though. I'm certain they'll be well received but I'll let you know!

SS xx

No, for the simple fact that christmas is still a massively family thing and we all open presents together! Although we always spend a little more in the run up to christmas