Have you ever had a love honey fairy?

Was just wondering for the sake of wondering if any of you had had a gift from a secret lovehoney fairy? If so what was it and did you ever find out who it was?

I have bought something for a person on my friend list, I treated them to a fine pair of tenga eggs, I also received some sexy underwear which my recent pictures are of and a couple of play things :)

I haven't no. It's hard to get to know others on here and I'm not that very good at giving advice. I'm more of a listener and secret keeper!!!

I'd never expect anything in a million years and I like to give rather than receive, so I buy little gifts for some of my close swinging friends.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It's nice that you can do that though with close friends. I have had this guy on my friends list practically from when I joined so thought why not spread a little bit of love so to speak.

i don't think you can beat random acts of kindness

Now that I chat on here more I am hoping to make a few more friends

It's happened a few times :)

A very generous fairy sent me the Cobra Libre. Another fairy sent me a Tenga 3D (which i'm 99% sure still don't know who it came from, but it was sent about a month before my birthday as an early birthday present). I've also received massage oil, lube, a doc johnson stroker...

All have been very greatly received, and where known, i've also been a fairy (Oi, no jokes please...).

Have you seen this thread?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/685272-i-got-a-prezzie-part-2/

:)

No didn't see that thread will have a read

Crikey DavidB you have been well looked after lol

I haven't yet no.
I have very few friends on my list lol

I haven't that many, I haven't used the forum a great deal until recently

I haven't that many, I haven't used the forum a great deal until recently

i had some books and fancy dress items, many years ago now

Nope not yet, Hopfully the more friends I make I will. Plus I would like to have a couple people i could exchange gifts with every few weeks or so :) xx <3

Chastity78 wrote:

It's nice that you can do that though with close friends. I have had this guy on my friends list practically from when I joined so thought why not spread a little bit of love so to speak.

i don't think you can beat random acts of kindness

Now that I chat on here more I am hoping to make a few more friends

I added yhuu as a friend to kick things off :D Soooo yea....heyyyy lol xx

Just added you :)

i think it's great this type of forum, there are some great characters on here and it will be grand to get to know people better and make some good friends :)

I have given quite a bit and received quite a bit too. I think it's lovely!

I like the satisfaction from pleasing somebody with a surprise, but only bought things for my close swinging friends x

Chastity78 wrote:

Just added you :)

i think it's great this type of forum, there are some great characters on here and it will be grand to get to know people better and make some good friends :)

woop :) thats good :P Lovehoney is amazing! so many kind like-minded people. xx

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I like the satisfaction from pleasing somebody with a surprise, but only bought things for my close swinging friends x

Thank you for adding me as a friend :D xxx

Like I said random acts of kindness and making someone's day and giving them a reason to smile...what could be better :)

I agree, To know someone somewere it that little bit happyer because of yhuu is a nice feeling :) xx