sending gifts?

Hey new here, just wondering if anyone has ever actually received gifts off their wishlist? I am so excited at the idea of someone out there treating me to a gift. Knowing they want me to enjoy myself is quite a turn on to be honest. Just wondered if anyone has ever got some x

It dose not happen that often but it dose happen sometimes, There is lots of other threads about this subject, should look some up. Such as 'I got a prezzie' and so on.

The I got a prezzie thread seems to have disappeared but here's another one...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/989547-have-you-ever-had-a-love-honey-fairy/

It usually only happens between regular forum posters who become good friends, and on certain special occasions. It's deifnitely not an everyday thing, so i wouldn't get too excited a it is unlikely a stranger is going to just buy you agift, especially something expensive, and it's frowned upon for people to join forums with the sole purpose of getting gifted. (not saying you are, just making a point)

I totally agree with VirginAngel on this one and after looking at what you have called your wishlist (Dee's ? feel free to treat me :P) I think VA should slightly alter her post.

I had no idea what to put as a subject so i wrote that...if it came across as scrounging that wasnt my intention. Yes the whole idea excites me and i think its a good idea you can do that between mutuals but that is not why i am on this site at all. I joined the site to buy some goodies and thought id check out the forums and saw the whole wishlist thing. Just thought id clear that up

Welcome to the forums anyway..
Not the best way to kick off joining the community but none the less, welcome :) x

I wish / hope some of my friends see my list ....

I got one. When I had just realised a medical problem had reoccurred and that an operation was imminent. Some lovely fairy on here sent me a lovely present to cheer me up.
So one day I sent a present to someone else who needed cheering up. Not the same person but you know, tit for tat. And it made me feel great x

Nope but nor have I sent a gift. But only just getting familia with certain people on the treads & been here a while. X