Have you ever left sex toys anywhere?

I managed to leave my two mini (& cheap) vibrators at my parents house and I'm missing them a lot! But I took the incentive and treated myself to a rabbit, which should arrive tomorrow.

I'm just hoping my mum doesn't find my bag in my bedroom at home full of sexy lingerie and 2 vibes! Oops, and I'm not home to get them for 2 or more weeks. Plus I can't ask anyone else to move or hide the bag without telling them what's in it, whoops.

My question is, have you ever left sex toys, or anything sex related, anywhere that you don't want them seen?

A paddle I sent for from Lovehoney was delivered to next door against my wishes by the post office.

Lucky she didn't open it but she had a smile on her face when she handed the parcel to me .I am guessing she knew where it was from but not what was inside.

That was a close call !

Oh my goodness! That sounds really awkward.

I'm just hoping my mum doesn't find mine

mysteron wrote:

A paddle I sent for from Lovehoney was delivered to next door against my wishes by the post office.

Lucky she didn't open it but she had a smile on her face when she handed the parcel to me .I am guessing she knew where it was from but not what was inside.

That was a close call !

if she knew where it was from, then chances are she's dabbled herself in buying from here. in which case, no shame necessary :)

When I was 19 I was in hospital sick, my step-dad tided, moved my room around a lot and my mum decorated. She discovered them and wasn't happy, complained that my siblings might have seen them.

Funny thing was, I don't live with my parents or my siblings so I didn't understand why my siblings would ever be in my room (too young to assist parents with decorating) or why ANY of them were in my drawers in the first place. Was not particularly happy.

popk1n wrote:

mysteron wrote:

That was a close call !

if she knew where it was from, then chances are she's dabbled herself in buying from here. in which case, no shame necessary :)

True ,that's why I am a little guarded on revealing my location .As far as I know she could be an active poster on here..

I'm very lucky never left anything behind. Most of my parcels are delivered to the garage over the road if we are not in. Two aging mechanics work there, I always chuckle to myself when they pass me a parcel, they have no idea!

Mysteron im Definately not your neighbour. I live at house number 2, and number 4 is empty, the two flats on the other side are friends (term used loosely) but they are never home. Regularly hear the upstairs flat having sex though! I feel sorry for them, as they must here me loads.

I left the captivate me crotchless knickers out once when I was waiting for a new pair to be sent out, my mother saw them and said "why do you have crotchless gimp knickers?" I guess she's not a fan of wet look...

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm very lucky never left anything behind. Most of my parcels are delivered to the garage over the road if we are not in. Two aging mechanics work there, I always chuckle to myself when they pass me a parcel, they have no idea!

Mysteron im Definately not your neighbour. I live at house number 2, and number 4 is empty, the two flats on the other side are friends (term used loosely) but they are never home. Regularly hear the upstairs flat having sex though! I feel sorry for them, as they must here me loads.

If it was you ir wouldn't have been a problem ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yes. I once left my purple double ended dildo on the kitchen counter (I'd washed it and forgotten to put it away). My mum popped round while I was out to let the dog out and she left a note saying that she'd had a great game with the dog with his new purple toy. My lovely dildo had teeth marks in it !! lol x

Left one of my "large" butt plugs on the bathroom window sill and went out, later, only remembered when the kids were in the house, good job the curtain was still closed! close shave.

NatandTom wrote:

I left the captivate me crotchless knickers out once when I was waiting for a new pair to be sent out, my mother saw them and said "why do you have crotchless gimp knickers?" I guess she's not a fan of wet look...

ahahahaha your mother is funny!

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes. I once left my purple double ended dildo on the kitchen counter (I'd washed it and forgotten to put it away). My mum popped round while I was out to let the dog out and she left a note saying that she'd had a great game with the dog with his new purple toy. My lovely dildo had teeth marks in it !! lol x

That could have been much more awkward !![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I once left a ceramic plug on the side of the sink after cleaning it. My young daughter found it when I collected her from school and she walked out the bathroom holding it and said "what's this daddy?". Luckily my quick thinking in saying it was an ornament was accepted! She's never questioned why it's not on the mantlepiece thankfully :P

Terri JJ wrote:

Well you've heard the "dog toy or sex toy?" saying, guess it goes both ways![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Iv not left one anywhere but when we moved into our house . We enlisted the help of the outlaws.
All went well until the smaller boxes and bags were unloaded.
We kept the toys and stuff in 2 cotton bags . The straight laced po faced mother in law picked them up before me or the better half got to them. As she walked across the lawns a loud buzzing noise could be heard.
Wifey looked at me as though she wanted the ground to swallow her.
I walked up to the outlaw grabbed the bags and told her it was my son's robot toy and he should have removed the batteries.
We managed to avoid any embarrassment thanks to outlaw being that straight laced she wouldn't have had a clue it was anything other than a robot

Iv not left one anywhere but when we moved into our house . We enlisted the help of the outlaws.
All went well until the smaller boxes and bags were unloaded.
We kept the toys and stuff in 2 cotton bags . The straight laced po faced mother in law picked them up before me or the better half got to them. As she walked across the lawns a loud buzzing noise could be heard.
Wifey looked at me as though she wanted the ground to swallow her.
I walked up to the outlaw grabbed the bags and told her it was my son's robot toy and he should have removed the batteries.
We managed to avoid any embarrassment thanks to outlaw being that straight laced she wouldn't have had a clue it was anything other than a robot

When living in halls in first year, my housemate left her jessica rabbit drying in her ensuit, maintanence came to fix something in there and she didn't realise until they had gone it will still there..

mysteron wrote:

popk1n wrote:

mysteron wrote:

That was a close call !

True ,that's why I am a little guarded on revealing my location .As far as I know she could be an active poster on here..

Oh dear . You can opt out of Royal mail leaving parcels with a neighbour , let Customer care know and they will hook you up with details on that ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

This has happened to me more times than it should. I live at home with my dad, my "room" isn't used as a bedroom as i sleep on the sofa most of the time, but we have snakes in there, on top of my drawers. As such my dad goes in freely to play with the snakes so it's not a private room by any means. I'm disabled and he's my carer so i don't go out etc without him and he answers the door. My first few parcels i was able to fob him off with what was in them (he's very nosey) until i accidentally left product packaging out ( slimline jessica rabbit and the freebie mr big rabbit that came with it from a deal) and not hidden back in the outer boxes. He cornered me when i was in the bathroom and stood outside insisting on discussing it. I explained about the testers and said they were unsolicited freebies (little white lie) and ended up sending them back anyway.

Second time i had the drawer i keep my stuff in open by accident and he'd gone in to play with the snake, who's tank is right on top of the drawers. (and i use the top drawer for the stuff) Not sure if he paid attention that time as most of it was stuffed in a toiletries bag, it was just the tip end of a dildo sticking out, he may not have noticed, he never mentioned this time to me anyway.

Third time i left a dildo and a torpedo vibe on the side of the bath after using and totally forgot to go in and get them after getting ressed to put them away. When i spotted them the next time i went to the bathroom (during which time he'd been several times) i was mortified as up til this point i think i'd had him part convinced i hadn't used any of the testers i'd been sent. (Never explained thye had to be reviewed to him) Now he knew i had. What annoyed me is he didn't tell me at first he'd seen them, he decided to have a laugh about it with some woman he was out on a date with though, and told my sister, i was mad he'd discussed my personal business with my sister, but FURIOUS he'd told some random woman I didn't know.

Fourth time was only a week or two ago, again i left my drawer open, but now i keep everything out separate and there's much more/bigger stuff in there now, but he hasn't made any mention of anything he saw.

He ha a bad habit of bringing sex toys up and asking me stuff, usually when we're in the car or out in tescos etc so i can't gt away from him, and even in the past has asked me to give him one out of my drawer to give as a joke present to the latest woman he's friends with/been talking to, which was super uncomfy as he'd say "they haven't been used right?" as his excuse why there was no reason i couldn't give one to him.

Major cringe.