Have you ever sexted anyone other than your OH

Just interested to know how many have sexted someone other than your OH, did you regret it or was it a turn on and did your OH find out?

Whilst I was with my other half? No. I sexted other people prior to our relationship but he’s the only person since we got together. Sexting someone else would be cheating for us x

I have a few times. But the last time I did it was with a friend and somebody who I had worked with for many years and was just a bit of banter at first. I was his boss which was kinda strange lol but the chemistry had always been there. Anyway one thing led to another, we ended up going out for a drink and the sexting turned to a proper steamy session. We’ve now been together for years and are due to be married. It was fun and a total turn on. You can use the exchanges for your imagination when masterbating (well I did/do) We still do it now then often play out what we’ve been saying during the day when we get home from work (we don’t work together now btw haha) If you’ve not already tried it Bigk77irl I would definitely recommend trying it x

Sorry should have said I have sexted other people but NOT when in a relationship 🙈 couldn’t hurt a partner like that. Maybe should have made that a bit clearer 🤔🤔🤣 x

Yes. Some of the times I have regretted, others I don't care about and now that I am openly polyamorous it is not an issue at all. However, I don't get anything out of sexting. Don't tease me if you can't please me you know? xD

Emails and Text Yes, before i used to write letters. Sometimes letters is better but doesn't work out as you don't get a quick reply lol but the waiting is the fun part.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes, but not whilst in a relationship. Would only ever sext my OH, I would 100% class it as cheating and wouldn't consider even talking to someone in that context

No, not whilst in a monogomous relationship. And doing it without their permission is cheating.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

No, not whilst in a monogomous relationship. And doing it without their permission is cheating.

Completely agree.