Have you seen an item for sale on this site that gave you a sexual fantasy?

As in a right good idea that you haven't thouht of before, that made you imagine something really hot?

I saw this chastity belt

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7977

And I had a right good one thinking about someone really hot teasing me and giving me some really hot oral sex before locking me in it, then saying to me, 'you're not gonna come again until I say so!'

I hope I do that in real life one day! And by the way I want the belt anyway lol

Anyone else found sudden fantasy material by going shopping on this site?

Hi Cj,

Thought I would answer you... as you seem a little lonely up there with no replies !! :-)

not that I can say much !! but hey ho... here i begin on my wonderful journey....

Having come across this site a few days ago (im off sick and laid up in my bed with lappy and nothing better to do than scour sex forums and look for toys lol)

and not having much experience apart from general foreplay and the usual sex I have seen LOADS lol and i mean loads.... I dont posess many toys... so If i was to list them all I should just provide a link to the whole catalogue lol... YEP i think this relationship is going to cos me a lot of money.... but im the one wanting it so why not.....

I cant wait to explore myself sexually and I am totally open minded

think my next buy is going to be the remote control love eggs..... Its such a turn on thinking that we could be in company and he could be pressing those buttons... keeping quite is going to be the challenge !!

quite fancying a protate tickler too but i need to test te water with that one first !!

hope iv not bored you... :-)

Hi Cj,

Thought I would answer you... as you seem a little lonely up there with no replies !! :-)

not that I can say much !! but hey ho... here i begin on my wonderful journey....

Having come across this site a few days ago (im off sick and laid up in my bed with lappy and nothing better to do than scour sex forums and look for toys lol)

and not having much experience apart from general foreplay and the usual sex I have seen LOADS lol and i mean loads.... I dont posess many toys... so If i was to list them all I should just provide a link to the whole catalogue lol... YEP i think this relationship is going to cos me a lot of money.... but im the one wanting it so why not.....

I cant wait to explore myself sexually and I am totally open minded

think my next buy is going to be the remote control love eggs..... Its such a turn on thinking that we could be in company and he could be pressing those buttons... keeping quite is going to be the challenge !!

quite fancying a protate tickler too but i need to test te water with that one first !!

hope iv not bored you... :-)

I think the answer is 'probably not' for me... I couldn't wholeheartedly say it was a product on this site has given me a fantasy... I'd have probably seen something somewhere else, and then came here to see if LH sold it. Having said that - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14732 - I bought this a few months back, and now my taste in anal play has definately grown, although the original fantasy of my wife on one end and my bottom on the end of it has still not come to reality...

omg for me at the moment thats well kinky LadiesMan.... but I love your thought.... oooo I hope to one day be buying that with your idea in mind with his full backing... !!

its a pretty good toy... i'd probably give it a star or two more now that we've used it lots more times. there's a few more like it too, on the 3 for 2 deal :o)

the short answer is no

the handcuffs have given me some pretty vivid fantasies

Errm. . . .nope!

Although Bonny looks rather tasty!

SG69 x

Hi Gypsylee, I've got a vibrating egg, they are fun, if you want milder vibes its best to go for one with a remote control cos its wire free and it will be a good place to start, I suggest the Dream Egg that love honey sell cos its a nice little toy to introduce you to eggs

Oh I love handcuffs feel so good on my wrists..have to be metal ones tho!

secretseductress wrote:

the handcuffs have given me some pretty vivid fantasies

I was really turned on from the moment she suggested buying some rope

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2851

Simply because is was something new to us, still has a bit of a taboo and never thought about it before, we dont have to use it thinking about it is enough for me.