Hello everyone!

Though i might as well post here as it seems like the best place to start!

Im always interested in learning and discussing ways to please and be pleasured by my partner (s)
so far I have enjoyed various bondage implements, sex toys and spoilt my lover with some lovely lingerie!

2 Likes

Welcome. Sounds like you have tried a bunch of stuff out already. What is next on your sexual bucket list?

good question! i guess it depends on the partner to be honest, but i would like to try with more submissive play (me being submissive that it!)

can anyone help me change my profile picture? ive read the guides but i dont seem to have any option to change mine :confused:

Go to the top right of your screen and click on the three horizontal bars. A bunch of buttons will come up so choose “My Posts”. Once you get to the page choose “My Preferences” in the upper right. That will give you the option to change your profile photo.

1 Like

thank you!! i had tried other methods but maybe i was just being a bit dense! haha

No problem. I am still trying to figure a few things on these message boards myself but getting better with time.

1 Like

Hi @mountaindog2 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Morning and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

thank you kindly!

hey another early riser! thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @mountaindog2