Hello from LH Australia!

Hi everyone!

I'm Paige and i'm the newest additon to Lovehoney HQ in Australia! :)

I have been chatting / emailing to a lot of lovely customers so far - so thank you for the warm welcome!

Little bit about myself:

I'm orginally from Birmingham in the UK and moved to Queensland, Australia in 2007. I spend a lot of my free time in the live music scene, and have almost finished my degree in Business!

I also have a mini poodle and a cat which spend the majority of the day sleeping, and I probably drink too much coffee and eat too much cheese..... :) yum.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

See you on the forums,

Paige x

3 Likes

just realised i posted this in the wrong forum too! Oops :P Sorry!

Hi Paige! Welcome. I have no doubt you will live working for LH, they are all a great bunch x

G'day Paige and Welcome. Ooooh - working for Lovehoney... And in Australia... Double lucky you :) xx

Hi and welcome :) xx I agree with scorpius Australia and working for lovehoney double lucky :P xx

Good luck with finishing your degree and in your new job here :) xx

Thanks everyone :) I'm actually quite delayed in posting this as I've been around for about 3 weeks now - my bad!

haha it's okay I have had the best of both worlds, I will admit that I prefer rainy gloomy weather instead of hot!

Howdy!

I'm from down in SA :) always lovely to see another aussie

1 Like

Nice one Welcome all newbies from down under, question in winter do you get dark nights at five or is it Later?.

Hi Paige :) I would swap the British weather any day, but I couldn't imagine not living in London. I hope you enjoy your role and good luck with finishing your degree.

Nice to see you posting Paige, you are truly double lucky! Hope you enjoy your job at LH and best of luck with your degree.

Sadly I don't share your passion with cheese and coffee, I'm more of a chocolate and water girl! xx

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Nice to see you posting Paige, you are truly double lucky! Hope you enjoy your job at LH and best of luck with your degree.

Sadly I don't share your passion with cheese and coffee, I'm more of a chocolate and water girl! xx

kittencub wrote:

Nice one Welcome all newbies from down under, question in winter do you get dark nights at five or is it Later?.

We don't have daylight savings in QLD so normally it gets dark around 6/7pm - sometimes when its been real gloomy it looks nightime at around 4pm though.

Its okay - I am also a total chocolate supporter aswell.

Currently catching up on watching #friskybiz at the moment!, totally awesome so far! :)

Hello :)

Hello =D

Hi there. It's good to know there is a Lovehoney that side. We will be shortly relocating to NZ so hopefully you post goodies to over there.

Oh yes, welcome along.

Mr and Mrs Badger.

Hola!

So wish I was doing your job where you are, seems like the perfect job and location to me =)

Badger73 wrote:

Hi there. It's good to know there is a Lovehoney that side. We will be shortly relocating to NZ so hopefully you post goodies to over there.

Oh yes, welcome along.

Mr and Mrs Badger.

Yes - when the UK is sleeping is when LH Australia comes to play! :P

Yes we can post goodies to you over in NZ - though all of your orders still do come from the UK, we don't have a warehouse over here.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone xx

Hello :) your making me jealous living in oz :(

Delboy1991 wrote:

Hello :) your making me jealous living in oz :(

please dont be jealous! the past few days have been as gloomy as the UK i assure you :P

plus its almost winter here now so it does get pretty cold sometimes!

Hiya :D i'm half Aussie but never been :( haha I love cheese too but i'm allergic to the strong kind (which just happens to be the best) makes my lips poof up but can't resist it :P

You've got an amazin job hope ya enjoy it :D xxx

Hey Paige, well jell, Australia is the one place in the world i'd love to go to.