Lovehoney Customers are the best!

A massive thank you to the lovely member of the Lovehoney family who sent me a beautiful big bunch of flowers, they have certainly brightened up my day and my kitchen 😍😍😘

Was there a reason or was it a spontaneous thank you from a satisfied customer?

WOW that is lovely the member who sent you the flowers. Lovehoney really do have the best staff and customers.

Aw that is so kind!

A spontaneous thank you from a loyal member of the LH family. 😘

Hope you enjoyed them Sian x

I love them, although my 3 year old daughter thinks they r hers, especially the pink ones πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ˜˜ x

Lovehoney - Sian wrote:

I love them, although my 3 year old daughter thinks they r hers, especially the pink ones πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ˜˜ x

Haha bless her! Just a thankyou for your help with everything. Cant thank you enough x

Awesome stuff. Really great people here on both sides of the company.

Aww thats super lovely and kind 😊 Im windering how do you send LH staff a non Lovehoney related product? πŸ’–xx

That's so nice of you sugarboobies :)

Oh wow ! What a kind and very thoughtful gesture xx

Awh, that's so lovely!

slinky binky wrote:

Aww thats super lovely and kind 😊 Im windering how do you send LH staff a non Lovehoney related product? πŸ’–xx

I ordered flowers online from somewhere like interflora/moonpig :) Both sian and Leanne were super helpful and concerned with my health scare the last few days and they've just been wonderful so wanted to say thank you to them. X

Aww thats really lovely of you sugarboobies. And it's great that Sian and Leanne we're so concerned and wonderfully helpful after your scare. Hope you're feeling much better now hunni πŸ’–xx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Lovehoney - Sian wrote:

Haha bless her! Just a thankyou for your help with everything. Cant thank you enough x

Not at all Sugar but it was a really kind of you, I love a good bunch of flowers and haven't been bought any in a long time :-D

Lovehoney - Sian wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Lovehoney - Sian wrote:

Not at all Sugar but it was a really kind of you, I love a good bunch of flowers and haven't been bought any in a long time :-D

Yay!

That's so lovely :) xx

SO cute! They looked beautiful too!

They are bwautiful , thank you ever so much.Β 

So unexpected and very thoughful of youΒ ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")