Hello from Thongbird

Would like to introduce myself to everyone at LoveHoney.

I am a 49 year old wife and mother of two, but my darling hubby always insists I look at least ten years' younger! And for as long as he keeps telling me that, I am willing to be his sex slave! lol

I am told my best features are my boobs (36DD), my bum ("begging to be fucked" according to my hubby!) and my legs. And I thought men were only interested in high cheek bones and a nice pair of - eyes?

I love dressing up for sex and having my photo taken as I pose in various positions and with toys etc...

I think my favourite recent purchase from LoveHoney has got to be the PVC outfit and PVC stockings - they felt soooo sexy and I found myself posing in the most explicit way for hubby as a result. Hope you like the relatively soft sample pics of that particular session that I have posted!

Thank you to everyone who has nominated me for Model of the Month - to say I am surprised and flattered would be an understatement!

Love to you all - Thongbird

Hi Thongbird! Welcome to the fourums! I'm sure i will see you around

Hi thongbird welcome to the orgasm army! love your photos in the pink dress - got my vote!

x

Hello and welcome to the forums Thongbird!

Nice to meet you and put a person to the amazing photos!

Ax

Oooo I've just said hello in another thread but hello again and see you around!

Hello :-) nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around xxx

Hi Thongbird,

I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Welcome to the forums! x

Oh, I'm sorry - I think I wrote a little message in a previous thread (the Review and Model of the Month), but an official welcome I think is appropriate - welcome to the forums!

It's lovely to meet you and put a personality to the name (and the face - beautiful photos and you certainly deserve the nomination), hope to see you around here.

Hiya Thongbird and welcome to the forum.

SG x

hello their and welcome

or even there

Greetings and welcome gorgeous girly!

I can't believe you're 49... it's hardly old but holy-moly I guessed you were in your twenties! You have an amazing body!

xxKPxx

49?????? Seriously your photos will get me in trouble if my wife catches me....

Formby! Southport! Am I close?

Crosby? :-p

wow who would have thought your that age your oh right lucky sod and just adore your arse shots thay are really good xx