Opinion please 🀞

Hi all, Does anyone have either of the following https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33938 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40962 Really torn between them if you have pictures on profile please point me to them . Thanks

1 Like

I have the cotelli one! It's really nice on (no pictures though). I'm 5ft 11 in a 16/18 and it is on the short side for me - in the legs and in the crotch area. Can't speak for the other one as I'm allergic to latex lol. But yeah, cotelli gets the thumbs up from me :) I have photos of other wet look items from the fierce range if they take your fancy?

1 Like

Just wondering why you would want see pictures of such members wearing such items.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

Just wondering why you would want see pictures of such members wearing such items.

That's actually why the photo gallery was created in the first place. πŸ™‚ The idea was for people to upload photos of themselves showing how good their Lovehoney lingerie looked on real people. The best photo would win Model of the Month and snag them a Β£100 Lovehoney gift voucher. πŸ‘

They stopped Model of the Month quite some time back, but they kept the gallery as people find it fun. Though with all the glitches and moderation I bet they question that decision all the time. πŸ™‚

Thanks for your opinion, I’m thinking I’ll get both and see which fits best or keep both

And thanks Ian, that’s why I asked. Plus a real picture of it on a normal size person always helps

Ian Chimp wrote:

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

That's actually why the photo gallery was created in the first place. πŸ™‚ The idea was for people to upload photos of themselves showing how good their Lovehoney lingerie looked on real people. The best photo would win Model of the Month and snag them a Β£100 Lovehoney gift voucher. πŸ‘

They stopped Model of the Month quite some time back, but they kept the gallery as people find it fun. Though with all the glitches and moderation I bet they question that decision all the time. πŸ™‚

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I did a review on the cottelli one I'm 5ft 11" a clothes size 14-16 went for the 16-18 looks amazing. I only have 32" legs though and am long bodied...hope this helps. ❀

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I did a review on the cottelli one I'm 5ft 11" a clothes size 14-16 went for the 16-18 looks amazing. I only have 32" legs though and am long bodied...hope this helps. ❀

Explains why this is short for me, I'm a 35/36'' leg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Danceswithpenguins seeing a outfit on someone gives a better idea of how it’s going to fit against a real body compared to something like mannequin you see in clothe shops.

1 Like

Thanks all that have commented, should arrive today hopefully

Ooooohhh goody hope you love it. I love mine... not had the chance yet to try it out fully...πŸ˜ͺ

Hi shall hopefully tonight when the husband is home. If anyone has pictures to compare in their profile let me know. I may upload one if it looks πŸ‘

I love the look of the black one - but the thought of zip access makes me cringe. Let us all know how it goes yet - OH would love it if I could be persuaded!

You will look gorgeously fabulous in both!!!!! X

I hope you do upload to the gallery, it helps if we can see these items on normal bodies not models, when choosing outfits to buy.

Will do Will I agree

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Danceswithpenguins seeing a outfit on someone gives a better idea of how it’s going to fit against a real body compared to something like mannequin you see in clothe shops.

I completely understand what you have said :)

Update, both went back. Latex didn’t suit me, The wetlook looked good but was so tight around neck and rear zip so no give. Hoping this will be better https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37822

Like the look of that one yummy mummy very sexy