What has lovehoney done for you?

Firstly sorry I haven't been active for a few days..sometimes I need to get away but I actually missed the forums and missed the people on here, it made me think what lovehoney has done for me, here is my list feel free to add your own.

I have made friends without a chat room or a messaging function..i am able to make online friends and chat and even gift though threads, when I joined lovehoney I never thought I would be active on the forums on a sex toy site! But it's so welcoming and soooo non sleazy that I feel comfortable here and I miss it when i am not here (I will catch up on the threads I've missed xxx)

I have discovered myself..sexually...I have discovered I don't enjoy butt plugs but I enjoy slim glass dildos or slim vibrators instead...solo wise I have discovered i am a clit stimulation girl but can reach orgasm with a slimline rabbit..I don't like big toys while playing solo...but I love it if my partner uses the bigger toys on me especially my happy rabbit 2. I am sure there's many more discoveries ahead xx

We have discovered bondage and its changed our sex life for the better , i am more confident while strapped to the bed and blindfolded..strange but true, I like being spanked and whipped too..something else I never thought I would like!xx

Lovehoney lingerie makes me feel sexy and beautiful...yes i am a size 18/20 but in a lovehoney Basque/chemise/crotchless knickers/babydoll etc etc I don't feel it..i am confident and I am sexy.

So thank you lovehoney..for not just your amazing toys and outstanding value..but for all this too xxx

And reviews...I love love love writing reviews..I hardly used to write reviews now I do ..I find it enjoyable to read and write them ..being a sex tester is much fun xxx

LH has introduced me to a whole new world. I have got to know my own body like never before. Mind you I don't think my bank balance approves LOL.

I am 50 and a virgin and the people on these forums are amazing and so helpful.

schmalto33 wrote:

LH has introduced me to a whole new world. I have got to know my own body like never before. Mind you I don't think my bank balance approves LOL.

I am 50 and a virgin and the people on these forums are amazing and so helpful.

Hehe i am totally with you huni...I never knew what I liked before LH!

Forum is a lovely place xxx

Black_Magic wrote:

I only came here to purchase tingle lubricant because I couldn't bear going into the shop and purchasing it, last time we did it was my other half with his mum, she treated him to it, there and then at the checkout! LOL

There's nothing we want to try as such like bondage or BDSM etc maybe because we would probably find it a bit of a to do getting all the aids in place before and during sex. I took advantage of some of the 3 for £10 offers here, but we hardly ever use any of the toys we have such as prostate massagers and butt plugs. I discovered LH over a year ago and we have only used our toys about twice... not because the novelty of them has worn off, I think it because we still fancy eachother like mad and still shag like it is the first few weeks/moths of a relationship - we have been together nearly seven years now! We have sex about 8-10 times a week on average. That is without sex toys and lubes. LOL

I would not to be in the sort of relationship where we would have to use some form of sex toy, contraption or dress up every single time we have sex. I think that would take the mystique out of it, in the sense of our basic human, lustful need to have straight, passionate, lustful and animalistic sex. Plus, I am glad we didn't introduce sex toys to early in the relationship because I would probably be bankrupt trying to outdo myself and keeping the spark alive years down the line. LOL

I do like the forums, there is alot of great advice and tips given out, especially to people who are having issues in their present relationship. But I find it amazing in general (on alot of forums, not just this one) how people post anonymously about the person they are in a relationship with, posting about problems in the partnership but have not sparked a conversation with said partner. Communication is key!

Sounds like you don't need LH at all. We have to plan sex 9 times out of ten because we don't want to scar the children for life...that doesn't mean it's not hot and we don't fancy each other..so bondage aids isn't a hassle to do as we plan to play anyways...we have been together for 6 years and the toys aren't to get the spark back..it never went. it's to make the spark brighter and add some bang ^^ my partner has an account here and is active on the forums but would always talk to him if I had any relationship issues with us..but it's up to others what they do...not sure why you posted on this thread but thanks for your input x

Completely transformed my sex life.

flaneur wrote:

Same huni! Xx

flaneur wrote:

Same here x

Everyone is different. We didn't start using toys until this year - 51 years after we first made love - but it's made a huge difference to our love life and we are now discovering things about each other that we never knew. And LoveHoney has made it possible in a discrete way - I first started getting toys via my workplace so that I could introduce them to my wife discretely rather than her getting curious about what was in the boxes. I get them delivered to home now. The LH policy of 365 day returns has made it all much easier too - great policy. I've just bought a Doxy wand which I could have got £20 cheaper on Amazon but I paid extra happily because of LH's service and returns policy.

Wrt people talking about their relationships, it clearly helps some to do that as a safety valve. Talking honestly about relationship details with your OH isn't always easy and doesn't always lead to good results. Being able to let off steam anonymously probably helps some relationships to work and is probably safer than confiding in "friends".

My advice from a 70 year old - don't judge! We seldom know all the facts!

Everyone is different. We didn't start using toys until this year - 51 years after we first made love - but it's made a huge difference to our love life and we are now discovering things about each other that we never knew.

Wrt people talking about their relationships, it clearly helps some to do that as a safety valve. Talking honestly about relationship details with your OH isn't always easy and doesn't always lead to good results. Being able to let off steam anonymously probably helps some relationships to work and is probably safer than confiding in "friends".

My advice from a 70 year old - don't judge!

To be honest, I had been lurking around here for a long time before finally deciding to become an active member.

First of all, I have always been quite a sexual person, and now I'm in a great relationship with my partner of 2 years, and it's been great fun to try new things together, I then made my first order on here a while ago, and then the last few weeks my world has been transformed.

Two things mainly. The first is the amazing selection of plus size flattering lingerie that doesn't look like a curtain on me or look sleazy and tarty, but more classy and elegant, and I know it's going to fit and it's going to fit well. My world has completley and utterly changed and I finally feel that afteor years of being sexually active, I can at last enjoy the pleasure of wearing pretty and sexy lingerie. Honestly, no joke, it's changed my life. I am more confident, (I'm a size 16-20) because I FEEL comfortable, sexy, class, as well as LOOK it.

The other, is the community. You guys are wonderul and have provided me with amazing advice on both personal health problems and relationship advice. I watch other members treat eachother like family and it really is such a unique environment it's fabulous! As daft as it sounds there really is nothing that couldn't be said on here to ask for help.

Love you guys!

I joined a couple of years ago, after rediscovering my mojo...my OH jokes that I own more toys than I have time to use...but each one gets used eventually, lol!

I like the sense of community, and have "met" some lovely people on here...from all walks of life. My sexual life has been pretty non-adventurous, only 2 partners. But, I enjoy sex a lot more now that I'm a Lovehoney-er!

The lingerie makes me feel more confident in the bedroom, (whatever room we choose really!), and my OH certainly doesn't complain.

Thanks Lovehoney for all the Oh!s

Well the forums have recently turned me into a cynic and made me forget what the whole company and the forums have done for me in a positive way. This upsets me.![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Well the forums have recently turned me into a cynic and made me forget what the whole company and the forums have done for me in a positive way. This upsets me.![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Why have you become cynical Purring Pussy?

I found lots of friends, lots of support and lots more sex things I wanna try!

Also via a thread I managed to gush which is something I had been trying for a little bit.

Lovehoney has enabled me to take my values (of quality and built to last) into the bedroom, which I think is great. It has given me more of the power in our sexual relationship which I think my OH likes. Ventured into mild bondage, but nothing too heavy or seriouse, just some stain restraints and a blindfold or two, and a spanking paddle.

I have been lucky enought to test and review products, which I love, even though I have very high standards, I'm not afraid to say if an item is not up to the job.

I have made friends on a forum, the first and only forum I have ever been on. i have recieved support and advice when I have needed it, and I like to think that I have been able to offer practical solutions and sympathy to my new found friends. The thing I enjoy most is sending gifts. Might sound daft but I love the thought of cheering people up. When your having a hard time of things and you come home to find the postman has left you a box of goodies, it's great to know that I have put a smile on someone's face.

I came to LH for some lube to enhance my solo play and ended up with a starter/sample sachet of Stroke29 due to not being confident enough to buy anything else.

Having now had many toys (Bought or testers) I feel like LH has increased my sexual confidence greatly even if I've only had sex once. I still may not be the most confident person ever but I have experimented a lot with anal and now see toys in a whole different manner.

I've met a bunch of friendly people on the forums and know that should I need advice (Within on a forum like this) then there will be people to be rather helpful in helping me as best they can. Sure I may not be able to gift but If I can have nice chats to people on here and cheer up those who are down then I get satisfaction from that and also I hope I can use some knowledge to help those in need of toy advice (Where applicable)

LH has not changed who I am but helped me to become a little bit more confident in all things sexual, confident in being ok with me becoming bi-sexual and generally happy that there is good people out there who I can talk to about stuff I wouldn't do with many friends/family.

goldenoldie wrote:

Everyone is different. We didn't start using toys until this year - 51 years after we first made love - but it's made a huge difference to our love life and we are now discovering things about each other that we never knew.

My advice from a 70 year old - don't judge!

I love this..thank you xxx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

To be honest, I had been lurking around here for a long time before finally deciding to become an active member.

First of all, I have always been quite a sexual person, and now I'm in a great relationship with my partner of 2 years, and it's been great fun to try new things together, I then made my first order on here a while ago, and then the last few weeks my world has been transformed.

Two things mainly. The first is the amazing selection of plus size flattering lingerie that doesn't look like a curtain on me or look sleazy and tarty, but more classy and elegant, and I know it's going to fit and it's going to fit well. My world has completley and utterly changed and I finally feel that afteor years of being sexually active, I can at last enjoy the pleasure of wearing pretty and sexy lingerie. Honestly, no joke, it's changed my life. I am more confident, (I'm a size 16-20) because I FEEL comfortable, sexy, class, as well as LOOK it.

The other, is the community. You guys are wonderul and have provided me with amazing advice on both personal health problems and relationship advice. I watch other members treat eachother like family and it really is such a unique environment it's fabulous! As daft as it sounds there really is nothing that couldn't be said on here to ask for help.

Love you guys!

The lingerie i am totally in love with..I never used to dress up because the few times I had tried I felt fat and ugly...lovehoney totally changed that for me ..xxx

Luv bunny wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Why have you become cynical Purring Pussy?

+1 yes why purring pussy? When I first joined I noticed You in the forums and you were one of the first people I asked to be friends with..sorry to hear you feel like this xxx